Mozilla To Fire Employee Suspected Of Posting Hate Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all my prayers and condolences to the families of Alison Parker and Adam Ward. Whatever people want to make of the psycho who killed them it does seem ironic that are missing basic facts of the story behind this thread and maybe, just maybe why employers will fire employees that publicly insult other employees.

Just a guess.

That doesn't invalidate that he was crazy ... no truly sane person will commit murder as you have to be broken mentally for murder to be a logical solution to a problem ... his insanity was channeled and enabled by the other factors you mentioned ... that said, so I don't get beat up for this, I do not consider insanity a defense, just an explanation of why someone could commit mass murder (since all SJWs aren't spree killers/mass murderers, nor are they likely to become one) ;)

Ohh I do not agree.

I think perfectly sane people can be put in positions where murder becomes a logical option. I think it boils down to choice and that is why in self defense cases, it becomes the absence of a reasonable choice which makes killing in self defense an acceptable action. I am not even adressing this lunatic and his actions, I am simply saying that I do not beleive that one must be insane in order to kill or even to commit murder.

Media includes social media, movies, Music 'role models', even education bombard minorities with a image of being a helpless oppressed victims instead of one of empowering perseverance and personal responsibility.

Ok, so he isn't crazy, he was just brainwashed by TELEVISION, SOCIAL MEDIA, MOVIES, MUSIC, and THE SAME EDUCATION THAT WE BOTH RECEIVED?

Did IQ's just drop sharply while I was away? You're saying this guy had a victim mentality, but you are actually calling him a victim, a victim of sytematic brainwashing by some type of greater agenda / conspiracy / illuminati / aliens / cigarette-smoking man.

When I break down your logic, I'm left with the image of a dog fruitlessly chasing its own tail.

If they commit murder then yes ... I wasn't proposing that all crazy people be executed, just the ones who kill people (it shouldn't be a defense for murder) ;)

I have to admit, I have a soft spot for this view. In my world view, there are people, animals, and broken people, and broken animals.

People are cool and rarely hurt each other.

Animals on the other hand are not people and when they do animal shit I would have them put down like any other animal that actually attacks a human without cause. Now if little Johney get's bit while taunting the monkey in his cage well, little Johney had to learn the hard way I guess.

Broken people need help and I would see them get it.

Broken animals tho are still just animals so ....

Ok, so he isn't crazy, he was just brainwashed by TELEVISION, SOCIAL MEDIA, MOVIES, MUSIC, and THE SAME EDUCATION THAT WE BOTH RECEIVED?

Did IQ's just drop sharply while I was away? You're saying this guy had a victim mentality, but you are actually calling him a victim, a victim of sytematic brainwashing by some type of greater agenda / conspiracy / illuminati / aliens / cigarette-smoking man.

When I break down your logic, I'm left with the image of a dog fruitlessly chasing its own tail.

Now wait up a sec. I see people post shit on this forum every day that fit the mold from what I see.

They hate all cops cause they say all cops are bad.

They hate the government because the government is spying on them all the time but they like the FTC because someone has to regulate those greedy Service Providers.

They are absolutely convinced that President Obama ordered the Air Force to send a drone over and murder a teenage American in Afghanistan with a Hellfire Missile.

No rich people ever go to prison.

All cops are white, and racist, and did I say all cops are white?

The thing is, if a guy doesn't actually have a very healthy social life, and he buries himself in this line of thinking. If he starts to think of himself like he wants to be the star in the next Uwe Boll Rampage remake. Well I can see a guy going off the deep end and in that direction.

James Holmes, Jared Lee Loughner, and Jeffrey Dahmer were not found to be guilty by reason of insanity; they were only found guilty. Vester Lee Flanagan/Bryce Williams was not insane - he knew what he was doing and knew it was wrong. Dylan Roof is very unlikely to be found legally insane because the bar for legal insanity is extremely high, and his comments about how he nearly didn't kill his victims because they were so nice to him shows he knew what he was doing was wrong.

Successful legal insanity defenses in high profile murder cases are extremely rare and I don't seem to be able to find any since the 1990s.

These grieving relatives plant themselves in front of a camera within hours of the shooting. If your daughter had just been murdered, would you be composed enough to preach about gun control? Really? How can people be so naive and gulible as to believe this?

These grieving relatives plant themselves in front of a camera within hours of the shooting. If your daughter had just been murdered, would you be composed enough to preach about gun control? Really? How can people be so naive and gulible as to believe this?

Are you claiming that the Flanagan shooting is a hoax?

Now wait up a sec. I see people post shit on this forum every day that fit the mold from what I see.

I see exactly what you mean.

They are absolutely convinced that President Obama ordered the Air Force to send a drone over and murder a teenage American in Afghanistan with a Hellfire Missile.

Proof that he didn't just order the Air Force to do it, but he actually controlled the drone himself:

obama_game_controller.jpg

The thing is, if a guy doesn't actually have a very healthy social life, and he buries himself in this line of thinking. If he starts to think of himself like he wants to be the star in the next Uwe Boll Rampage remake. Well I can see a guy going off the deep end and in that direction.

I agree, but I think Vester was just a ticking bomb of instability, and was going to hurt someone no matter what. His mind just needed something to justify it.

Now the dude that just gunned down that cop in Texas, that was a legitimate hate crime.

WTF is up with that picture?

It's common knowledge that Obama likes using drones to kill teenagers, kittens, and Christians.

I'm pretty sure the original photo is from the Bin Laden raid. I couldn't find one in which someone used darker hands on the controller, but hey, it was a free pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back