Mowing Through

altron1983

Limp Gawd
the dead threat list that is :( pushing bout 30k ish D a day tho so wont beat any of u hardcore folders but im working my way up

30k ppd will get ya a good way up the list.

It is more than doubble the avg. :cool:

30k ppd will get ya a good way up the list.

It is more than doubble the avg. :cool:

ya i use to fold for a old team long time ago, figured id get back into it and fold for [H] this time around since other team is dead

Welcome! Glad to have you! I am normally around 20 k ppd just got a little shot in the arm for a burn in but will be back down in a few days. I really like the community here and I think you will too.

Geez, Im in the 300's rank now and it seems like its taking much much longer to run people down. I should have just left everything on today. I was aiming for 70000ppd these past two days but things have gone awry. Maybe tomorrow.

28k is still very good output. I'm at the point now where I am just getting mowed but that is good. 12 months ago my threat list was empty and I only has about 5k ppd. :eek:

28k is still very good output. I'm at the point now where I am just getting mowed but that is good. 12 months ago my threat list was empty and I only has about 5k ppd. :eek:

very interesting.

Keep folding!
Posted via Mobile Device

I like your style
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Back