• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Movie by WIKI!!

altmann

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
133
Hey guys!

I wanted to show you a cool project I'm working on...

It's call The WikiMovie. Basically it's a movie script that is being put together entirely by wiki. Anyone can edit it, add characters, songs for the soundtrack etc.

Check it out: http://www.thewikimovie.com/

I do mean to pimp my site so if you're interested, by ALL MEANS contribute!

-Altmann
 
Back
Top