Mountain Mods Custom Phase Change Cases

jpongin

Limp Gawd
Hey Peeps,

Thought I'd share with you Mountain Mods custom cases to fit standard phase change units like the Prommy and Vapochilly

I've already asked them if these cases can house two phase change units, and I'm awaiting an answer. If they decide to go production with these models, then I'm definitely getting one.

These cases will be 22"^3 in size. So roughly 4"^3 bigger than their 18"^3 UFO cases:

mcoxass2.jpg

rsurrozbvs2.jpg

Not a thread jack but just wondering if you have checked out Jinu117's work log on XS.org forums that he is doing just that same thing?

Eeek? I am? Where did things leak out? :) Actually there is customer who asked mountain mod to feb new case and I am working on SS that goes inside such unit. It looks practically same as what is displayed up there.
I also am working with very reputable case manufacturer for speicifc case like that with hopefully better finish/looks and specialization. BTW, the casde could use double plate at bottom or even 1/8" thick aluminum plate. Phase unit tend to be heavy :)

Hey Peeps,

Thought I'd share with you Mountain Mods custom cases to fit standard phase change units like the Prommy and Vapochilly

I've already asked them if these cases can house two phase change units, and I'm awaiting an answer. If they decide to go production with these models, then I'm definitely getting one.

These cases will be 22"^3 in size. So roughly 4"^3 bigger than their 18"^3 UFO cases:

mcoxass2.jpg

rsurrozbvs2.jpg
Thanks for posting a pic of my case dude. That second one is mine designed for me by Ben at MM. It is currently at Smooth Creations getting painted.

http://alienwareniche.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1371

fabbed case pix before going to Smooth:

Man thats a nice case but I think the theme is a bit overwhelming.

oh my god that is the ugliest case i've ever seen...and even worse cable management. excuse me i need to go burn my eyes out.

Mountain Mods case for Phase......yummy :D

Forget the theme of the case....I am far more attracted to the -65C and -25C that I glanced at. I am guessing its based off a U2-UFO correct? Are they going to produce these? I am sure it costs a bundle to get them to cut one properly for the cooler placement. A duel Phase unit you mentioned? That would be something to see

Not a fan of buffy, but holy shit I can appreciate such a badass mod! Good job man!

oh my god that is the ugliest case i've ever seen...and even worse cable management. excuse me i need to go burn my eyes out.
Granted the case is not for everyone. And yes, the cable management sucks and I am working on it as I write this bud. You think this is ugly as well:

Back