Motorola 6120 Surfboard docsis 3.0 $64.99 shipped Amazon

Very hot deal, just be careful. You may want to verify the modem is supported by your cable company prior to purchasing. I bought one and had nothing but trouble because of the cable company's system. There were some DOCSIS 2.0 backwards compatibility issues.

Very hot deal, just be careful. You may want to verify the modem is supported by your cable company prior to purchasing. I bought one and had nothing but trouble because of the cable company's system. There were some DOCSIS 2.0 backwards compatibility issues.

Good to know. I received a letter from Charter recently informing me to upgrade to a docsis 3 modem for increased speeds etc. My old surfboard 4100 is finally dieing on me so figured it was a good time to upgrade. I have been watching the prices on 6120's.. they have been 84.99 at Amazon for the past months.. even 2 days ago.. checked today and saw the great deal for 64.99.

It was nearly $90 with shipping a few minutes ago, (the amazon sponsored one had disappeared)

Fence-sitters better move quick!

Too bad most cable companies don't support docsys 3 at all, COX is only beta testing it among employees; Road Runner is beta testing it in NYC. Not sure about others

Too bad most cable companies don't support docsys 3 at all, COX is only beta testing it among employees; Road Runner is beta testing it in NYC. Not sure about others

Charter is rolling out Docsis 3 I believe. They want to have 60 meg service going by the end of next year so they will have to get it out.

Even though Comcast does not have DOCSIS 3.0 in my area yet, I use this modem and my upload speeds literally doubled. I've been using this modem for a month now and I am extremely happy with it.

I ordered one from ebay today , and i am kind a upset i couldn't get this one for 64$. But hey thats life. I actually wonder does anyone get it for 64$ or was some mistake?

Gah! I don't know how I missed this! I've been waiting to pick one of these up for months!

Even though Comcast does not have DOCSIS 3.0 in my area yet, I use this modem and my upload speeds literally doubled. I've been using this modem for a month now and I am extremely happy with it.

Which plan are you on? If you're on the lowest and still saw a boost, I may be tempted.

damn, damn why do I always miss out on the really good deals? Would've love to update my ancient Surfboard modem

I wonder if Cox-LasVegas has moved to DOCSIS3.0. With CenturyLink bringing FIOS here next year, Cox moved quickly to bump speeds to around 25megs (coming soon). My package was bumped to like 18megs with the still anemic 1meg upload.

Back