Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this or not.
ive just started getting this recently and very badly. so far alpha protocol and donkey kong 64 have both made me really nauseous and sweaty in under an hour. dead space doesnt seem as bad. i think those are the only games ive been playing recently so thats all i have to go off of. i played tons of computer games all through college and then basically stopped after graduation in 2006. recently ive started playing more again in the last few months and i just cant do it any more.![]()
There's definitely more games that affect me these days and I'm not sure if it's my brain telling me I need to stop playing video games or whether the games themselves are being made in ways that fucks with my brain too much.
It's the monitors that are different. They're bigger and wider, yet FOVs are often set too low for them. Seems like whoever's in charge of setting default FOV in a game all too often makes the assumption that everyone has a 5:4 monitor. Use WSGF to find out how to set FOV wider for the games you play and that should solve most motion sickness issues.
There's definitely more games that affect me these days and I'm not sure if it's my brain telling me I need to stop playing video games or whether the games themselves are being made in ways that fucks with my brain too much.
I guess that what I should call it. Was wondering if anyone here has gotten this from playing a pc game or game in general? I have been gaming since a little kid on a atari and have never gotten a sick feeling from playing a game until today.
A buddy that I play MW3 with invited me to try out arma 2 with him and a friend. I installed the free version and tried it out. That game made me sick as hell. I got a really bad headache, made my eyes hurt and I even threw up. I guess that would be motion sickness right?
Was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this or not. I played the game for about 25 minutes yesterday at 5pm and felt like shit all night long.