Motherboard Issue

CMKGAMER

n00b
Hey, I wasn't sure where to post this issue.. I'm new to forums, so if by chance im in wrong section please let me know..

I have my cousins computer. It fires up but doesnt show anything on screen. I tried replacing video card and cpu with same problem. I'm thinking maybe the motherboard.. everything is powered up and fans working fine, but no display at all. Tried everything in my tool kit except replacing motherboard cause I don't have another one here yet.

He has a ryzen 1600, 32gb ram, rx 580.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I've seen some posts saying that removing the BIOS battery and replacing it seems to get AM4 Aorus boards working again. Might be worth a shot.

Yeah clear CMOS. Try 1 stick of ram at a time, different PSU. Pull all the drives out. etc, etc

Hey, yes here are 4 lights, the one says "CPU" is red.. but when I try my other processor same exact problem. Maybe the socket on the motherboard itself..?

Try to use a different kit of ram.

Oh, when you said you tried your cpu I thought you had a system with compatible ram..

I bought another cpu cause the light lol.. I just emailed gigabyte for warranty, but I did not register the product, still have receipt tho.. I frustrated with this issue. Dualbios not working or something, won't POST. No screen at all. SO STRANGE........ i think i need a drink

Back