Most Useful iPhone Case EVER

I guess this is "cool"

But it begs the question, why not just carry a knife or multitool with you?

30478801.jpg

What he said. ^^^

I guess this is "cool"

Because your iPhone is still useless if you carry knife or multitool with you. This way you can at least open a beer if you are stranded somewhere with only your iPhone. :D

So you use your phone to cut wood and as a screwdriver, and then still have it fully functioning? In all honesty, it's for the peeps that want something all in one.

They should just get a Swiss army kit. It'd be much more durable.

this case is stupid and clunky. But I guess some apple fanboys will be dumb enough to buy it.

I can see the outrage now when some idiot brings one of these to a airport and gets their Iphone confiscated, strip searched and arrested. Not necessarily in that order.

What he said. ^^^

Because your iPhone is still useless if you carry knife or multitool with you. This way you can at least open a beer if you are stranded somewhere with only your iPhone. :D

I already care a bottle opener on my keychain so I guess this wouldn't be for me. Nor do I have an iPhone.

I'm waiting for someone to think they can use their iPhone as a hammer since, well why not? It has every other tool too!

I was thinking protection for iPhone dorks, but then it got me thinking, .22 cal for Samsung Galaxy?

Does this case automatically send the phone back for a full refund? Because THAT would be the coolest iPhone case ever

This looks totally stupid. Why would you want to have to twist/torque/whatever your $500+ device?

I am fairly certain having one of those would get you arrested in NZ.

Just like other sorts of innocent looking items that hide knives.

I hope it gets made so I can watch the news one day and hear "Man stabs himself in face while trying to answer iPhone, then again while trying to call 911."

I guess this is "cool"

You used the "begs the question" phrase wrong.

To beg the question does not mean "to raise the question." (e.g. "It begs the question, why is he so dumb?") This is a common error of usage made by those who mistake the word "question" in the phrase to refer to a literal question.

"Begging the question" is a form of logical fallacy in which a statement or claim is assumed to be true without evidence other than the statement or claim itself. When one begs the question, the initial assumption of a statement is treated as already proven without any logic to show why the statement is true in the first place.

I already care a bottle opener on my keychain so I guess this wouldn't be for me. Nor do I have an iPhone.

You're too narrow minded... remember, it should work for the Galaxy as well, since Samsung stole the design.

Their Facebook page says that by tucking the knife blade (easy to remove) in your packed luggage, the case is TSA compliant.

I hope it gets made so I can watch the news one day and hear "Man stabs himself in face while trying to answer iPhone, then again while trying to call 911."

That was just funny as hell :D

I don't understand all the hate. The point of a smartphone is to have one item that does everything, This adds a lot of utility to that concept, instead of carrying another separate item. I'll get one for the Galaxy if they release it. We get a case anyway, so why not one that provides more functions.

I can see the outrage now when some idiot brings one of these to a airport and gets their Iphone confiscated, strip searched and arrested. Not necessarily in that order.

I doubt the TSA would even notice, assuming they didn't steal the phone first.

I don't understand all the hate. The point of a smartphone is to have one item that does everything, This adds a lot of utility to that concept, instead of carrying another separate item. I'll get one for the Galaxy if they release it. We get a case anyway, so why not one that provides more functions.

Because it is for an Apple product, therefore we must RAAAGE!! :D

Because, other than maybe the pocket knife, the rest of the functions would be much better suited to an individual multi-tool.

Because, other than maybe the pocket knife, the rest of the functions would be much better suited to an individual multi-tool.

Which even those who actually have one don't usually carry. It's cool, potentially useful and you can show it off at parties, what else could you possibily want where there aren't really any alternative but a bland case? I find blind hate as dumb as fanboyism.

implement some sort of mace/pepper spray and there might be a market. Protection sells.

Back