Most comfortable mouse you ever had?

cordlessmousen316.jpg

MX Revolution for me. Got it as a warranty replacement for an MX1000, which was horrible. (Had terrible wrist problems going on and off intermittently, no more problems since I received the MX Revolution about two years ago. I bought two others and use them on all my systems now.)

There are interference problems sometimes, making the mouse stuttering and lagging, but putting the computer close to the receiver seems to fix the problem. That's strange, because the mouse still works through walls 20-25ft away. Maybe a USB extension cable would fix this...

Easily my microsoft intellimouse explorer trackball. Still kicking thankfully since they go on ebay for like 200.

Most comfortable mouse is the one I have now.

It's the wireless mouse that came with the Logitech "WAVE" keyboard. A great keyboard and an even better mouse for less than $50. They've lasted me close to a year now and no sign of slowing down. I've only had to change batteries once in each.

I know how us Enthusiasts can be about our products and buying "package deals", but if you're in the market for either a new board or mouse.... you'll thank me if you pick it up (Especially with a RatPadz under it).

Some cheap logitech mouse awhile ago... I've never spent more than 15$ on a mouse

Though i'm thinking about getting a razer diamondback 3g soon

MS Intellemouse Explorer 3.0 (not the new POS) - I've used it since it came out 2003

mx510 series, im on my 3rd (cat and chair killed first 2)
LOVE THEM

i havent used a lot of mice over the years, i have had a LOT of logitech G7's
i have large hands and it fits me well and the buttons are all in very easy reach.

I liked two,
My razor diamondback is pretty nice,
But I had a Logitech Mx900 and it was the best egronoimc mouse i'd ever used. Sadly the lazer went bad.

MX Revolution. Hands down. Conforms to my hand perfectly.

Found one on eBay for $30 and never looked back.

Honorable mention goes to my red Kensington ci70.

Had an MX1000 then used an MX Revolution and it was more comfortable.

But I'm using something else for me gaming.

Razer death addler with steel series glass pad oh and new teflon feet death addlers wore out

Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. It's the mouse of legendary proportions. (I found out I could've sold mine for about $60 after they stopped making them). I've been using this mouse for years and it keeps on chugging, it takes no drivers to run, it tracks perfectly, and it only cost me $30 when I bought it. They started making them again due to popular demand, but the new ones aren't as good as the old ones imo.

personally, im in love with my ideazon reaper edge. Havent seen it mentioned anywhere, and most people dont like it, but it works perfectly for me

A very old logitech mouse called something dual optical

The Logitech Mouseman Dual Optical? I am still using one. Great mouse. Mine has seen better days though. Should last me at least another year though. :)

MX1000, then MX Revolution. I have yet to own the MX1100, but I loved it at the store. Great successor to the 1000.

Currently own a logitech G9 and I love it for gaming, but I am thinking about picking up an MX revolution.

Would you guys consider $40 for an MX revolution a good deal????

Comfortable? Logitech G7.

Practical? NOT. I used to play WoW for 2 hours before switching the batteries on the mouse... even the so-called "Turbo charge" on the receiver couldn't keep up.

Currently using Razer Deathadder, with "native" ExactMat mousepad + wrist support, and it's the most comfortable combo I have ever had (largely due to wrist support, but the mouse itself is brilliant as well). Previous mouse was Logitech MX510.

intellimouse explorer 3.0, fits like a glove :) i'd like more rubber and less sticky plastic on its body tho, like everglide g-1000

Back