Mortal Kombat X PC $9.49

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
Thought this was pretty warm:

Bundle Stars has Mortal Kombat X both standard and Premium Editions for 75% off right now, but if you use coupon code SAVE5 at checkout you get an extra 5% off your total.

That would make the basic edition $9.49 or the Premium Edition $11.87.

Activates on Steam...

great game. I bought some of the arcade sticks for this and have had a blast with friends.

Not worth it. The PC version is completely abandoned. It will never get any new characters and it will never get the matchmaking and netcode fixes that came out for the console versions.

I didn't know it was broken now on PC?

There are four DLC characters for PC (if that's your thing)

I've played multiple games online with friends with MK X and had no noticeable lag issues whatsoever. Works surprisingly well for me on PC.

I've played multiple games online with friends with MK X and had no noticeable lag issues whatsoever. Works surprisingly well for me on PC.

They decided to stop updating and releasing any more DLC for the PC version. WB/NetherRealm Studios can suck a large bag of dicks.

Not worth it. The PC version is completely abandoned. It will never get any new characters and it will never get the matchmaking and netcode fixes that came out for the console versions.

Hooooo boy, here we go.

There is plenty of great content and DLC still out there for the game, and it stands on it's own even if the DLC for the PC port has stopped. It doesn't make it "not worth it" by any possible stretch of the imagination.

It's not broken at all.

You'll see a large amount of negative feedback from crybabies because once again just like with Batman: Arkham Knight, WB didn't go as far as some people would like in keeping up with the PC port of the game. The consoles got some DLC that the PC won't (The Alien Xenomorph for instance) but there is still quite a bit of DLC and characters for the game. Yes, this sucks... but no matter what it doesn't make the current content any less worthy of purchase or gameplay, especially at a huge discount.

Last edited:
There will be no further updates or DLC to the game. If you want the best MKX. I would recommend buying it on PS4 or Xbox one.

There is no one hardly playing online, And if you do get a match it is very laggy.

I own the game.....Buy at your own risk

For around 10 bucks it seems like a decent deal even with no further DLC...*shrug*

If you don't mind cdkeys.com, the base game is $5.94 on there right now. Premium Edition is about the same price as Bundle Stars.

Thanks tesfaye. They are just as reliable as steam then no shady business going on?

Thanks tesfaye. They are just as reliable as steam then no shady business going on?

There have been numerous threads regarding them and G2A. Buy at your own risk. They get keys by messing with regions, some chargeback scheme, and other shady methods.

I would not put cdkeys.com on the same level as G2A. I haven't heard of anyone having issues with cdkeys.com personally, and I haven't seen evidence of them selling stolen keys.

G2A is a marketplace site where shady sellers can potentially sell stolen keys. Cdkeys.com is not.

If I didn't already own it, I would buy it on console since WB decided to give us PC gamers the finger. It's still very fun and looks great, but that said, it will always be inferior to the console version just because of the terminated support and content. Idk about consoles, but the community is pretty weak in PC too from what I understand. if you don't own a console though, its certainly worth your attention at bargain bin prices.

Back