More than two downloads in FireFox at same time..how?

Met-AL

Supreme [H]ardness
How do you get FireFox to allow more than two simutaneous dowloads from the same website at the same time?

Their was a registry setting for IE to allow this.......

You don't need to do anything because Firefox does that by default. I just finished downloading every file to make an Abit AT7 go from Abit's website. It got all of them at once, and there were six files. There is even an extension that instructs your anti-virus program to scan them immediately after they are downloaded.

I find that not to be the case. I am limited to two downloads at the same time from the same website. Where as with IE, I can download up to ten at the same time.

OK. I had something up with my browser. I uninstalled FireFox and deleted the profile. I reinstalled it and maybe it will work this time.

I had a couple of other odd things going on. Might have been from doing a upgrade install from the PR release a month ago...

Probably so. Maybe these quirks from overwriting installs are history now that we have a final release. You have to remember that we've been using beta programs for months.

Back