• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

More Stats Changes...

Kvothe

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
8,712
It appears that the guys at Stanford have been doing some more work on their stats, as it appears that most people have seen a handful of new PC's show up under their names. The relevant thread is at http://forum.folding-community.org/viewtopic.php?t=13089 , however it appears that there isn't an official response as of yet.

I know I've gone from 9 to 27 active PC's with no change in WU's or points. So I'm wondering if this is just a side effect of the updates they did earlier this week.

 
I would definitely say that it has to do with the points updates from earlier in the week. I'm showing 33 active CPUs and while I would love to have that many (with the production that went along with it) I know I don't have those. Considering I have never seen this problem before, I would just wait it out and see what happens. I'm pretty sure that in less than a week our CPU counts will go back to normal.

It's still weird to see that many CPUs on mine, though. I didn't even get anywhere near that many proteins during the points crediting. But then again, I've never seen Stanford do something like this before so I don't have a baseline to compare it against.

 
Back
Top