More fun on consoles?

Gaming on a console is only more fun with games best suited for a controller...fighting, racing, etc.


...Oh wait, I have a controller for my PC.

Never mind.
 
Console developers are better. That's probably why. Fun first, everything else second.

I don't agree. There are plenty of PC developers that are great and the best at what they do. CD Project Red, Stainless, Grinding Gear, GSG, and 4A, just to name a few. If you know these developers then you know what quality games they have produced over the years on the PC.
 
Gaming is gaming. Why would gaming on a console be more enjoying than a PC?

Agreed. I like having consoles because some games, or parts of a series aren't coming to the PC. Also, up until recently, some multi-platform games exceeded my PC hardware, so knowing I can play a recent game without worry is nice.

I enjoy a game regardless of platform. Now, some control schemes may benefit a platform better than another.
 
There are scenarios where consoles are more fun than computers, like sports games and fighting games. And also having relations while playing Super Mario World......:D

I call BS on the last one. There's no way I could concentrate enough to play that game while... having relations. :D

(If you really have and were still competent at both, then I salute you! :eek:)
 
A good chunk of games are multi-platform these days. With the new consoles hitting, almost ALL of those games will be on the PC as well.

Fighting games are sports games are some of the last bastions of console superiority. It has nothing to do with the hardware, but simply where the fans are. The fighting game community is pretty much exclusively on consoles even if there are good if not great versions of the Capcom games on the PC. There's a minor faction of emulator players, but they're definitely a tiny niche. At this point, that isn't going to change any time soon.
Sports games were neglected for the PC for so long that those communities died.
 
But consoles don't support Surround/Eyefinity. :cool:

They can't do better than 1080P either. But I digress... :D
 
I'm 34, been playing games on consoles and PC's for a majority of my life. I use a PC at work for 8-12 hours a day and when I get home IF I play anything I fire up my Xbox 360, throw my feet up, turn up my surround sound and have a great time with (right now) NHL 14 until I start hearing all the racist and ignorant shit coming out of kids (and adults) mouths. Then I play one more game and call it a night.

So for ME, console all the way. I got tired of trying to keep up with all the upgrades, patches and drivers for shit. Now my gaming machine in my signature gathers dust. I fire up D3 every now and again just to do some mindless killing and goofing around. I think both have their place but right now for me, I'm a console dude.
 
Back
Top