• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Moose/Mary

So what is the joke about them? I see it referenced everywhere.
 
There are some questions as to the true gender of he/she/it/? etc. We're not sure about anything other than the being in question likes to ride bikes and spend time with gnomes.

marty.jpg
 
I mean really Moose... Leave my spam filter alone!!!!

bastards5aq.jpg
 
hahahahhaha...this is what happens when i give a suggestion :D good job moose.

 
Duster said:
they are also into S&M

That explains why they're cowboys, whips, cattleprods and the like.

 
p[H]ant0m said:
That explains why they're cowboys, whips, cattleprods and the like.



yuck...... I think I'm about to see lunch again....


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
AtomicMoose said:
And for those that don't know, that is indeed my head on Heath Ledger's body... :D

your pretty ugly, no wonder why I only like to look at the back of your head.
 
marty9876 said:
your pretty ugly, no wonder why I only like to look at the back of your head.
hahah, please.... we all know you are the woman in this relationship.
:p
 
marty9876 said:
your pretty ugly, no wonder why I only like to look at the back of your head.

I almost vomited when I read that.

Best. Thread. Ever.
 
I could have went to sleep alot more soundly had I not opened this thread. Thanks Tiger.

Whats worse is, I remember getting into folding and thinking how disturbed everyone here were....sadly, it seems normal anymore, and I find myself taking part in it. God, stab me now.
 
Back
Top