• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Moose folding

marty9876 said:
I think that's what moose says about FAH.
That's what you said about UD.
:rolleyes:

First one to post a pic of a Moose that they made with a [H] drawn on it wins something. :D
 
I was trying to hide my elite artistic abilities

moosewa8.jpg
 
I'm better traspo tries to make an origomi moose voodoo doll. You better watch your step moose.
 
Viper87227 said:
It was not I, sir, but YOU who was having the problems!

No, YOU just quoted me too early :D

I made the post and realized that I didn't have the damn thing uploaded yet :eek:
 
ND40oz said:
No, YOU just quoted me too early :D

I made the post and realized that I didn't have the damn thing uploaded yet :eek:

Yeah, you only had to edit your post 20 times to get the picture to show... totally my fault :rolleyes: :D
 
Viper87227 said:
Yeah, you only had to edit your post 20 times to get the picture to show... totally my fault :rolleyes: :D

Yeah, 1 edit to take out the picture and another to add it back in...plus 18 additional edits in span of 3 min...I must be fast ;)
 
tdg said:
Back on topic here, wheres my prize Moose :confused: :mad: :D

I just want to see someone print it out and even attempt to fold it. The could have atleast made it fold by number or something so you knew which order it went in...
 
Yeah that would help, mine came out looking like a 6 legged tree trunk :mad:
 
Viper87227 said:
I'm better traspo tries to make an origomi moose voodoo doll. You better watch your step moose.
WAY WAY TOOO lazy for that :)
 
ND40oz said:
Yeah, 1 edit to take out the picture and another to add it back in...plus 18 additional edits in span of 3 min...I must be fast ;)

They don't call them ninja edits for nothing :p
 
Back
Top