Monitoring tool for both iOs and Android?

Hello people
Are there parents with teenage kids here?
Recently, I've started thinking about the way my son uses his phone. Maybe I will be considered some paranoid parent, but that issue really disturbs me a lot.
But I want to say that we really trust each other, but sometimes he acts suspiciously and doesn't answer my questions...
Ok, so, I started looking for some kind of parental monitoring software or ap that would allow me at least see who calls him. I don't ask for GPS location or some kind of spying, but being able to see what websites he visits would be a helpful feature.
The thing is that there are many tools that work ONLY with Android or iOs. I look for an app that will work well with both. Because, you know, children are picky today, and a lot of them want phones, in particular.
(I'm an android fan, sorry. paranoid android.)

Hello people
Are there parents with teenage kids here?
Recently, I've started thinking about the way my son uses his phone. Maybe I will be considered some paranoid parent, but that issue really disturbs me a lot.
But I want to say that we really trust each other, but sometimes he acts suspiciously and doesn't answer my questions...
Ok, so, I started looking for some kind of parental monitoring software or ap that would allow me at least see who calls him. I don't ask for GPS location or some kind of spying, but being able to see what websites he visits would be a helpful feature.
The thing is that there are many tools that work ONLY with Android or iOs. I look for an app that will work well with both. Because, you know, children are picky today, and a lot of them want phones, in particular.
(I'm an android fan, sorry. paranoid android.)
net nanny is still around and works on everything, there is also kaspersky safe kids. lots of results on google. but maybe you need to talk to him or take it away, ya know, parent him.

oh well, I know about the google results, but it would be more idk safe?? for me to try something that more competent users have experience with.
I came across a service called mspy and it looks quite nice, but I still doubt because maybe any of those tools is actually worth it. maybe I will look through some options by at&t, I don't know.
Also, Kaspersky for some reason doesn't attract me at all - had an unpleasant experience with it, unfortunately.
and like.. well I'm trying to do my best and I hope that's just a temporary thing, and actually I was so desperate that found myself watching this

anyway, thank for your suggestions, I will consider all the variants and will decide on something. However, I still hope we will figure it out well.

Back