hello!
for some time, I haven't keep up with tech news, so can you tell me please which is the top monitor or monitor technology (available either now or soon) for text reading
ipad3 has astonishing display for text, and it seems not only it's ppi, but also it's ratio (4:3) helps for this
what would be the best for a desktop monitor?
I don't care at all for games and movies and such
I only need crispest text and web display
thanks!
for some time, I haven't keep up with tech news, so can you tell me please which is the top monitor or monitor technology (available either now or soon) for text reading
ipad3 has astonishing display for text, and it seems not only it's ppi, but also it's ratio (4:3) helps for this
what would be the best for a desktop monitor?
I don't care at all for games and movies and such
I only need crispest text and web display
thanks!