Mirror's Edge - $5

Evil Genius - $2.49

Quantz - $2

Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena - $9.99

Monkey Island Special Edition - $2.49

Dawn of Discovery - $34.99

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - $20.99

Section 8 - $24.99

Monkey Island Special Edition is pretty nice for $2.49. I just hope they finish Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge soon.

Evil Genius is SO worth that paltry amount.

Mirrors Edge for $5 isn't bad so I've heard.

I'm planning on picking up Mirror's Edge and Monkey Island. I've heard good things about Mirror's Edge actually, probably worth 5 bucks.

MIrror's Edge is definitely worth the $5. Its worth much more than that IMO. Great game.

I would have insta-bought Monkey Island if I didn't buy it on release day. I bought Mirrors Edge and Evil Genius though.

Mirrors Edge is worth $5! Bought Evil Genius and would buy Bound in Blood if it were $10, speaking of $10 Assault on Dark Athena is a great game for the price too, since it includes Butchers Bay.

For those considering Riddick...

3rd-party DRM: TAGES™
3 machine activation limit

In for Mirror's Edge, but I will be skipping Riddick.

I think I will bite on Mirrors Edge when I get home. thanks OP!

I'm so pissed, I bit on the Dawn of Discovery deal, just to find out that over at Direct2Drive it's on sale for $25 today. >< Oh well, it's still worth 35.

For those considering Riddick...

3rd-party DRM: TAGES&#8482;
3 machine activation limit

In for Mirror's Edge, but I will be skipping Riddick.

Aw, darn.

Evil Genius wasn't all that. I picked it up on a weekend deal a few months ago (missed it when it released years ago). It could just be me, but it seemed buggy and not all that fun after a while. I ended up looking up some videos online and witnessed some OCD level of building fortresses. While the designs themselves were cool and effective, I couldn't bring myself to play a game like that.

Could be fun though, for some. Maybe my attention span is waning as I get older :p

Glad these deals are over soon, Steam has nickled and dimed me to death this past week.
Today picked up evil genius, that weird indie $2 game, MI:SE. and mirror's edge: total $11.98 lol, can't beat it. So cheap I can't resist.... Right now I'm addicted to L4D that I picked up for $7.50. That game fricken rocks, never knew what I was missing...

Grabbed Mirrors Edge, Quantz (dont know about it, but for $2, whatever), Evil Genius, Monkey Island. $13 for 4 new games? Sounds good to me.

Dang, these 5 days have been a bust for me. Already own most of the games. Only 2 that looked tempting is/was Bound in Blood and RE:5 which I'll wait till they are cheaper :)

I did pickup Monkey Island:SE and Lucidity, I hope these are good.

Also just picked up Call of Juarez 1 for $2.90 over at go gamer, along with the MS optical mouse ($2.90) and the USB hub ($1.00). Yay.

Back