Monarch shipping info for the 7900gt/gtx?

Folks, we are getting some before the 27th, however you must realize that these are a very hot item and Nvidia can only supply them so quick. We could state a sooner ETA but if we need to change it again and again what is the point?? We would rather have a conservative (longer) ETA so we can be more honest.

Nvidia has a shipment on it's way from Taiwan to the US. This should arrive tomorrow afternoon in CA, the Nvidia partner (XFX, BFG, Evga) should have them by Friday. Each Partner tests each card before allowing it to ship. Furthermore they need to determine which cards will remain stable at the "super over clock" speeds. We can not be more honest than this guys... we wish we had them as bad as you do, this is what happens when we all want bleeding edge.

skidmarq said:
Thanks to all those cancelled orders which is making my shipment arrive all that much quicker :)
lee63 said:
It dont work that wayIt dont work that way
:p
Actually yes it does, with every person that jumps out of line it moves others behind them up. I would not suggest canceling these orders folks. Everyone one is in the same boat from Nvidia and you will find yourself lower in line with your new order.

Monarch Deals said:
Actually yes it does, with every person that jumps out of line it moves others behind them up. I would not suggest canceling these orders folks. Everyone one is in the same boat from Nvidia and you will find yourself lower in line with your new order.

Any way we can tell how many people are in front of us and how many cards you will be getting for a specific part#?

Monarch Deals said:
Folks, we are getting some before the 27th, however you must realize that these are a very hot item and Nvidia can only supply them so quick. We could state a sooner ETA but if we need to change it again and again what is the point?? We would rather have a conservative (longer) ETA so we can be more honest.

Nvidia has a shipment on it's way from Taiwan to the US. This should arrive tomorrow afternoon in CA, the Nvidia partner (XFX, BFG, Evga) should have them by Friday. Each Partner tests each card before allowing it to ship. Furthermore they need to determine which cards will remain stable at the "super over clock" speeds. We can not be more honest than this guys... we wish we had them as bad as you do, this is what happens when we all want bleeding edge.

WHY though would you knowingly list an item as INSTOCK AND READY TO SHIP when you know it isn't even in-stock, let alone ready to ship? I can certainly understand why you would state one longer ETA, but why would you fool people into taking pre-orders when they think they are ordering an instock item?

GoldenTiger said:
WHY though would you knowingly list an item as INSTOCK AND READY TO SHIP when you know it isn't even in-stock, let alone ready to ship? I can certainly understand why you would state one longer ETA, but why would you fool people into taking pre-orders when they think they are ordering an instock item?
when we showed them as in stock they were, this pending shipment I am refering to is not the FIRST shipment it is our 4th. we have shipped A LOT of these cards.

Great job keeping everyone posted Monarch. Hopefully everyone will receive their card soon. Mines got shipped out today :). I used 2-day air so it should be here by friday.

We really appreciate you dropping in and providing insight into the ordering process, Monarch... (and I'm not just saying this because you made me look good a few posts ago)...

HAHA :)

Monarch Deals said:
when we showed them as in stock they were, this pending shipment I am refering to is not the FIRST shipment it is our 4th. we have shipped A LOT of these cards.

Good to hear, the situation really is/was kind of confusing for the end-user purchaser, however :(. That's just what I was trying to clarify :).

I also ordered 2 XFX extreme 7900 cards on Thursday nignt the 9th and called on Monday after seeing they were out of stock and they told me my order had made it and would ship out by Wed. So I called yesterday and now the story changed and no they were out of stock and they were sorry but the cards are hand made and I would need to be patient. I was really aggreviated so I cancelled my order and now I have 2 cards coming from TigerDirect which I will have tomorrow the 17th. I feel they could of notified me that they were out of stock and not tell me I had them coming. Just be up front with me. And whats up with NewEgg and ZipZoomFly only allowing 1 card per customer! Haven't they heard of SLI!

Monarch let me know that they got some cards in yesterday and shipped mine (the cheapy XFX 7800gt) out yesterday fedex 2 day (free upgrade from ground). Should be here tomorrow.
Way to go Monarch. I will continue to use them as I still have never had anything but good service from them.

No I don't work for Monarch, but have had the best experience with them over the last two and one half years. Prior to that I was into the cancel this order and reorder thing, but found like posted above that you just get bumped down the ordering line and actually received some merchandise later than if I had stuck with the original order. Found that many vendors show availability using their incoming shipping schedules that are not always reliable. New egg has its own problem in that it won't let you pre-order and I have been stung on their instock notification process that notified on sold out products. That process caused me more grief than waiting a few extra days on a confirmed order or preorder?

I like Monarch, but i'm glad i didn't order the 7900GT from them. I've had 2 delayed orders before so I knew the warning signs.

Free upgrade to 2 day shipping or not from Monarch, all I know is that TD delivered a 7900GT ground from IL to CA 2 days ago while most people are still waiting on Monarch for orders placed a week ago.

pxc said:
I like Monarch, but i'm glad i didn't order the 7900GT from them. I've had 2 delayed orders before so I knew the warning signs.

Free upgrade to 2 day shipping or not from Monarch, all I know is that TD delivered a 7900GT ground from IL to CA 2 days ago while most people are still waiting on Monarch for orders placed a week ago.

Yep, I got my 7900GT from newegg, ordered late Monday evening (Eastern), had it shipped early afternoon Tuesday, and it is arriving today likely according to my tracking. Meanwhile, most are waiting still for Monarch to even process/ship their orders, and they still haven't said why they were placing the product as INSTOCK even though they were actually shipping them as they came, and didn't actually have stock at the times of the orders like they claimed.

Well, good news for me: They shipped my card yesterday and since it was shipped two day, it should be here tomorrow. :cool:

I'd like to thank Chris H. from Monarch for helping me be as satisfied as I could be, even working at trying to get me replacements / alternatives.

Got my 7900gt from monarch a few days ago (it was the fastest thing that shipped 6 days from order to in hand - to hawaii)), and getting my other order (mobo and powersupply) from monarch today. My CPU from Monarch will be delivered tomorrow.

My order for the mobo, chip, and powersupply didn't go exactly smooth (card denied then I made an order change), however there was great communication between us so I mostly knew what was going on. I'd still buy from them when the price is right.

Thanks etekberg for reply. I have to say I'm impressed that a Monarch Rep at least explained what was going on. I have been satisfied with Monarch up until this mess up but I understand the situation. I just wish the representative on the phone would of explained what was going on instead of telling me my order was ready to go. Oh well, I will still order from Monarch in the future.

I've emailed Monarch several times with no reply. I'd just like to know what's going on. A bunch of other places are out of stock too, so there's no point in cancelling now. I'd just like some sort of response.

I've received good CS from Monarch in the past. Sometimes it just seems real hit-or-miss with them.

Maybe Nvidia is having issues...

I logged on today with the hopes of at least seeing some stock in the cards I have ordered. Now ETA says 4/15 :mad:

I guess you have to order 12:01am on launch day to get anything these days. I mean by the time I get my damn cards the G80 will be out!

J-Mag said:
Maybe Nvidia is having issues...

I logged on today with the hopes of at least seeing some stock in the cards I have ordered. Now ETA says 4/15 :mad:

I guess you have to order 12:01am on launch day to get anything these days. I mean by the time I get my damn cards the G80 will be out!

I ordered my 7900gtx superclock from Newegg at 6:05 am on launch day then promptly posted the link. I got card number 27 off the line.

Back when the 7800 was released I happened to be up at 3am with a back ache and checked the site.....got one of the first. Its luck of the draw but you have to be prepared to pull the trigger.

jacuzz1 said:
I ordered my 7900gtx superclock from Newegg at 6:05 am on launch day then promptly posted the link. I got card number 27 off the line.

I think it is kinda cool that you can tell how many newegg has in stock, unfortunately this is not possible with Monarch. It will definately be the last time i order form them on a launch.

jacuzz1 said:
Back when the 7800 was released I happened to be up at 3am with a back ache and checked the site.....got one of the first. Its luck of the draw but you have to be prepared to pull the trigger.

I had no issues when I ordered my 7800gtx's though, they were available in boatloads...

I had problems as well with monach when ordering a 7900gtx superclock. After a bunch of BS i Cancelled that crap and went with tiger. I now have a card, and after 6DAYS of waiting monarch finally gave me my money back.

Back