• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

mobo doesnt see raid

rez410

Weaksauce
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
100
I have a GIGABYTE GA-M55SLI-S4 motherboard. Today I formated a PATA hard drive so i could dual boot xp and vista. after i formatted I rebooted the pc and now during start up it doesnt even look for the raid array. I use to be able to enter a raid menu by pressing F10 but now it doesnt give me that option. My OS was installed on the raid array so now i can not boot to windows? any ideas? thanks
 
Under your HDD priority or boot sequence, look for the RAID array in there. Double check to make sure your RAID is enabled in bios.
 
Under your HDD priority or boot sequence, look for the RAID array in there. Double check to make sure your RAID is enabled in bios.

In my HDD priority it shows the HDD's as 2 seperate HDD's. Yea when I get home I will have to check to see if raid is enabled in bios. Im not sure how it would have become un enabled in the first place. If this doesnt fix it, do you think flashing the bios will?
 
Hmm...I don't think flashing the bios is going to help your issue. Under your boot priority, you might set it up to boot off of the RAID array as opposed to a HDD. Subtle difference.
 
Back
Top