[MNPCTech] Project: Rebel Alliance CMII

Took me a while to figure out where this was project was going, especially with the front grill. Now that the panel lines are cut and the paint is on there, I finally see it.

Wow.

It definitely has that star wars style. All this case needs now is a hyperdrive and it would fit right in as its own starship.

Thanks everybody for watching and commenting!

We posted Part 4 of our videos on this build
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5U3jzE-KGm0

Here some pics of the 120mm Overkill Rings from the video, for the lower chamber cover. We also stated in the video that we're making another floor for the mid section. Once we have the hydro copper blocks installed, we can finalize that stage.

cosmos_2_ii_coolermaster_rebel_alliance_ek_bitspower_koolance_fitting_block_andrew_rebel_120_140_alliance_fan_grill1.jpg

cosmos_2_ii_coolermaster_rebel_alliance_ek_bitspower_koolance_fitting_block_andrew_rebel_august_lower.jpg

cosmos_2_ii_coolermaster_rebel_alliance_ek_bitspower_koolance_fitting_block_andrew_rebel_august_lower1.jpg

cosmos_2_ii_coolermaster_rebel_alliance_ek_bitspower_koolance_fitting_block_andrew_rebel_august_lower2.jpg

cosmos_2_ii_coolermaster_rebel_alliance_ek_bitspower_koolance_fitting_block_andrew_rebel_august_lower3.jpg

Thank you Steven! Andrew has made some serious progress...Just a few hardware pr0n shots to hold over until we get back at it this weekend.

m1qk.jpg

c6rb.jpg

x7mo.jpg

9quf.jpg

qk1k.jpg

t0no.jpg

Andrew is fine tuning the Cooler master Cosmos II we've modified, and should start posting Bench marks soon, here is some pics from this morning.

evga_780_gtx_classified_ek_waterblock_swiftech_aqua_computer_cooler_master_haf_stacker_cosmos_2_mnpctech3.jpg

evga_780_gtx_classified_ek_waterblock_swiftech_aqua_computer_cooler_master_haf_stacker_cosmos_2_mnpctech6.jpg

evga_780_gtx_classified_ek_waterblock_swiftech_aqua_computer_cooler_master_haf_stacker_cosmos_2_mnpctech7.jpg

evga_780_gtx_classified_ek_waterblock_swiftech_aqua_computer_cooler_master_haf_stacker_cosmos_2_mnpctech5.jpg

More "behind the scenes" pics of the photo session at radar studios in minneapolis, and I asked Andrew to share his bench marks when he has chance...

evga_780_gtx_classified_ek_waterblock_swiftech_aqua_computer_cooler_master_haf_stacker_cosmos_2_mnpctech_2013_cm_haf_stacker1.jpg

evga_780_gtx_classified_ek_waterblock_swiftech_aqua_computer_cooler_master_haf_stacker_cosmos_2_mnpctech_2013_cm_haf_stacker3.jpg

evga_780_gtx_classified_ek_waterblock_swiftech_aqua_computer_cooler_master_haf_stacker_cosmos_2_mnpctech_2013_cm_haf_stacker4.jpg

evga_780_gtx_classified_ek_waterblock_swiftech_aqua_computer_cooler_master_haf_stacker_cosmos_2_mnpctech_2013_cm_haf_stacker5.jpg

evga_780_gtx_classified_ek_waterblock_swiftech_aqua_computer_cooler_master_haf_stacker_cosmos_2_mnpctech_2013_cm_haf_stacker6.jpg

I wish there was a better word than "wow" to describe this build! Great to see it from start to finish! Any news from Andrew about the benchmarks?!

Thanks to everyone for their support and comments throughout this project.. I will see you soon, with next one!

The "Rebel A" PC

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_ek_evga_asus_rampage_intel_ultimate_gaming_pc_mnpctech1.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_ek_evga_asus_rampage_intel_ultimate_gaming_pc_mnpctech2.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_ek_evga_asus_rampage_intel_ultimate_gaming_pc_mnpctech3.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_ek_evga_asus_rampage_intel_ultimate_gaming_pc_mnpctech4.jpg

cooler_master_cosmos_2_ii_ek_evga_asus_rampage_intel_ultimate_gaming_pc_mnpctech5.jpg

thats for sure, Thank you JokerCPoC

"Rebel A" PC has been published in December issue of CustomPC. Andrew & I Thank you for the opportunity!!!

custompc_mnpctech_rebel_a_rebel_alliance_gaming_pc_mod2.jpg

custompc_mnpctech_rebel_a_rebel_alliance_gaming_pc_mod3.jpg

Back