• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

ML350 G5 no power!

Tazman2

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Nov 17, 2000
Messages
5,030
So long story short they were installing a generator in the location where the server is which was running ESX 4.0. So I puttyed in, did a shutdown as I have done many times. Then turned off the UPS that it was connected to. 2 days later (now) I come back power up the UPS and the other things on the UPS come up switch, etc. nothing major. ML 350 nada not even power supply LEDs. Switched UPS outlets and even regular outlet nada. Changed wires nada. A quick search on google saids its bad power supplies which I find hard to believe as I just turned off the UPS no shock no anything aside from a quick blip right before I turned them off when the vendor started cutting out power a bit earlier then expected. Ideas!?
 
Try different PSUs if you can.

Also, reset CMOS.
 
Back
Top