MJ007's Wife is Pregnant Sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn I want the shuttle cover for my SN45G dat I am considering rebuilding. Any chance you will sell that seperate?

That is a good deal on those headphones. I have the same pair and they do sound great.

what specs are on the graphic card of the Shuttle? Looking for a computer to hook to my HDTV for HD playback.

quique55: No, sorry, not looking to sell the cover alone.

All PMs replied to. The headphones have a microphone designed for them by Zalman that clips on. It costs $8 from Sharka Computers.

Keep the offers coming (but ease up on the lowballs! :D)

Bump. Added a better description of all my paintball gear and an approximate value of it all. All PMs replied to.

Just finished watching Lost bump...

Keyboard/mouse and hard drive are gone. Let's work on some of the other stuff, gents (and girls)! :D

all i have to say is....i'm going to like my new headphones.

Yes, Protias will be enjoying his new headphones. All that remains is the router/firewall/print server, Aqua Computer Aquabay and my sweet gat...

Bump!

if i could, i'd buy the paintball equipment. but i do not have that much money :(

Holy crap, I haven't bumped this yet. This guy is a great trader, and a better geek than me. He freakin' proposed with a case mod, people! He's probably mouting LEDs on the crib right now, and making a worklog. Buy his stuff!

Congrats, Mike!

Hehe, thanks for the bump Nate. I actually had considered continuing on my "special events" line of mods, and was going to turn that Shuttle I just sold in this thread into a baby block, and use it to stream audio and video from the nursery to my laptop on my nightstand in the bedroom.

Alas, I had no time :D.

BUMP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back