Mix Video Card Water Blocks

Epyon

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a 2080 founders. Lets say I order a Digital Storm computer with a 4090. I would like to add my old card and maybe a 4060 or some such do all of the holes that are in and out line up? I ask because I would like as much rendering power as i can get but i don't want to throw away gpus.

The best way to handle this is probably a bunch of tubes and fittings. There isn't a standard form factor for the location or spacing of the manifolds, and some cards are too large for that anyway. You can do whatever you want if you just use a bunch of fittings and tubes, though.

If any brand of water jackets is going to make this possible, it's probably Aquacomputer, though. They used to be pretty big into this, with a bunch of different manifold options that would at least make it possible to do what you're wanting if you use a bunch of identical cards.

I am not fully understanding your post. Are you asking if you can put a 4090, 2080, and a 4060 in the same computer?

Yeah that was what I was asking don’t want to trash video cards even if they are old

Back