Missing Points

SpoogeMonkey

2[H]4U
Has anyone else noticed a problem with these newer low point proteins? I see it happen at least once a day on my boxes, when they turn in a 48, 53, 64 pt protein, they only get credit for 28, 33, 44 pts......I'm getting robbed of 20pts consistently on these little buggers, and for the 8-10 hrs it takes to crunch them, it sucks getting robbed of 30-45% of the points for them.
You can see 1 instance at 10am today on my stats page...a 48pt P763 got knocked down to 28pts :(

My points listed by EMIII and HF match up over the last 8 updates. That's 5 proteins all with the correct values. Are you sure they are folding all the way through without early unit ends?

Killer[MoB] said:
My points listed by EMIII and HF match up over the last 8 updates. That's 5 proteins all with the correct values. Are you sure they are folding all the way through without early unit ends?
I was going to ask the same thing. Usually when you don't get full credit, it's because the WU died mid-fold (or something like that).

If you are not getting Early_Unit_Ends then I would suggest making sure you have the latest protein data file for EMIII off of www.em-dc.com. I've seen similar stuff before where it seems I didn't get full credit and it turns out that the protein data file was a little old and it wasn't reporting correct or updated points values for some WU's. Grab the latest one and see if this happens again.

I checked all the obvious things. No early ends....just a consistent 1out of 3 of these little buggers being reported 20 pts less. Oh well.....it'll just me an extra day to put the nail in ocau
since I've lost ~140 pts this week.

Back