• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Mirror's Edge

skrypts

n00b
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
41
Is there any way to turn off all the xbox controller functions and have the game display the keyboard/mouse functions for these tutorials?
 
I can't remember for sure, but I believe mine did display the keys. I just installed it again, so if nobody else knows, I could check when I get home tonight.
 
I think there must be a way, since mine displays the KB/M functions. Is your xbox controller plugged in? If so, maybe just unplug it before starting the game? I'm not at home or I'd check for ya.
 
Mine displayed the key mappings, unless I had the controller connected as well.
 
Back
Top