Minnesota/Twin Citie Gamers?

Date change to the 21st. Please respond if you'll be attending or not so we can get a count. Thanks.

Im still in, seems to be good weather (i.e. rainy) for lanning tomorrow, see you then....

Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it this weekend. With the weather turning, my camping plans are out. However, I've got a billion things going on the homefront, so not sure if I can get out. I guess I'm a maybe.

See if you can make it Standpoint. This is likely to be my last one as I'll be moving out of state soon...

In a way. I'm originally from Indiana. I'm in the middle of a divorce right now and have decided to move back to Indiana to be around my family. As soon as I find a good job in Indy I'm moving.

Sad to see you go, but stuff happens I guess. Any thoughts about maybe having one more LAN at your place, maybe in your garage like before? I like the idea as it is so close for me :)

Things are really up in the air for me right now. If I don't end up moving in the next couple weeks, I'll see if I can get something going for the end of June or beginning of July... ;)

If I am not hiking/canoeing the weekend I will definitely come

Widerski posted a lanparty for June 18th in the Mpls LAN group in Facebook, is that still gonna happen this Saturday?

Didn't know or at least remember anything about it. Unfortunately I'm out of town on Saturday :(

I just want to take the time to apologize to all you Minnesotans for the weather this week. You see, I have been in Minneapolis since Sunday for business, and I fear I brought the weather with me when I flew up from Oklahoma. I am heading back down there tomorrow, so enjoy the lower temperatures!

Hello, old LAN buddies :)

Anyone up for hosting or organizing a LAN now that Slayer is absent?

Slayer has gone to the wind? :(. I am still interested in lanning of course, I dont really have a great place for it though unfortunately plus I live downtown which makes it a nuisance. I am interested in whatever people come up with though.

Just stumbled upon this thread for the first time... wow I didn't even think such a thread existed for TC/MN!

Slayer now lives in another state, sorry about that. I'll send an email to Pnut and Steve to see if either plan to carry on the tradition of excellence... :D

How are you guys BTW? So as not to clutter up this thread any further, email me or PM me.

Last edited:
Back