Mining solo or pool

imre

Limp Gawd
Hi, can somebody recommend a coin to mine in Solo or Pool
I would like to try and mine A few coins in SOLO but i have tried the one and it doesnt work , i cant connect.
Another coin i tried works fine, so obviously a problem with the other coin wallet.

You should post the gear you are trying to mine with so that people can give you suggestion with real meaning.

Reactions: imre
like this
""You should post the gear you are trying to mine with so that people can give you suggestion with real meaning.""
You should post the gear you are trying to mine with so that people can give you suggestion with real meaning.

I am running continuous 750 watt maximum 800 watt , intel i7 2600k with 16 gb ram ddr3 then 3 rx 470 4gb(2) 8gb(1)
Clocks are different, when i try to turn down core then the cards behave weird and they mine like crap, not the default 21 MH/s on ether or 280 sols/s , they go to like 15 mh/s or 12 mh/s and like 130 sols/s no idea why the hell.
2 cards are PowerColor RX470 but i notice those clocks are different, i bough the one as a oem replacement which to me looks like it has been modded. It really consume low wattage, like 80 watts according to GPU-Z or MSI Afterburner.
The one card with 8GB is also RXC470 but it is Saphire Nitro+
If i leave the cards all default i dont get blue screens and stuff.

If i do play with core or memory speed then i get this lazy story or blue screens and i battle to get all the cards working again.

Of course i would like to sort this out and set the voltage lower - wish somebody can help me online through team viewer or such

Last edited:
Nicehash has been working well for me.

I concur with this. I have a single 1080 on water and its doing about 2 to 3 a day right now. Which i can live with
since i am still using it for other things. I know understand why vc got snapped up !! Makes me want to buy another
10 cards :).

I see on YouTube videos it’s not worth mining solo until you get to about 18 cards. Of course that’s dependent on the coin you are mining, but I think that guy was speaking for eth.

Last edited:
I see on YouTube videos it’s. It worth mining solo until you get to about 18 cards. Of course that’s dependent on the coin you are mining, but I think that guy was speaking for eth.

You mean not worth mining solo until you have a worthy farm.

Reactions: imre
like this
so x18 1080 cards, 18*10 000= 180 000.00 yeh like my Honda Ballade

Back