Million-Dollar-PC

I've seen at least one of those within one of our "post your own pictures of so and so" threads

Daaang.. those Tj07's and LL's turned out pretty damn nice.
I remember the v1200 from our threads.

Wow, those rigs are amazing.

That Lian-Li G70 is the shit.

I thought this was another bullshit site but really, those computers are worth a million dollars in terms of aesthetics.

The wiring on those are great too.

ill second the dark blade!!!

that case is sick took the guy i think 2 1/2 years to make in his spare time

custom made every part as you can see from the pictures and stuff.

Whats cool is in the tanks for the cooling it creates a votex which rotates some blades inside the tanks its just overall an awesome case! And i think he said it weighs about 200 lbs or something...

I wish there was more pictures of the whole computer, instead of just parts of it.

darkblade is AMAZING, but i think the creator of the case worked in that milling shop, so he naturally had access to all those amazing machines and all the high quality metals, i don't think a common joe can do a work log on a build like that, it would cost a boatload of money i bet to get that done......

Hey Hardforumers! :D

I do this project (shortname: MDPC) and I am very happy that you like the idea and generally enjoy the machines! There is no photoshopped stuff except noise reduction and dust removal in some photos.
For example - Maliks PC looks like a render but I have the RAW photos here and it is like that out of the cam. My Black-Copper does look like it as well just in front of me on my table. The lighting is just right.I usually just get the original photos, because photoshopped stuff is what I do not want!

MDPC is about computers that make no compromise. And as you already mentioned - the focus is on aesthetics and perfection up into the smallest details - OR super-extraordinary craftmanship as the Dark Blade displays ... btw. he OWNS the factory ... :D Btw. His system has THREE pages on MDPC in total, because of all the details. You find the next page-button on the bottom of his gallery ... or simply click page2 or page3.

When people report such systems or my scouts show me one - I will contact the builder, get permission to display them and try to help him with photography-tips to get the best as possible photo-shoot that these machines deserve. There is also a little photography tutorial at the bottom of the main page.

MDPC is not so much about the cost or overclock of the hardware - I know ... the name million-... is misleading a little - it is more what its worth to us enthusiasts and builders. These machines hopefully are considered beautiful even in 10 years and later. That's what MDPC is about: creating a collection of the most beautiful machines that usually get lost in the forums very quickly. It is dedicated to the builders so that their efforts are not for one week fame. Let's celebrate computers :D

Hopefully Hardforum will bring new machines as well, because at the moment we have a shortage on the world :) If you know the most amazing stuff here (perfect into the last cable with no compromise in the build) - please report it here.

:)

dualbrain, I'm game to bring my own project in the MDPC but I'll have to borrow my dad's Fujifilm S7000 for some nicer photoshooting. I'll PM you here or on the site with the details ;)

How about my $0.10 pc?

ascendancylan36.jpg

Xilikon: that's great! Keep 'em coming :)
Kuyaglen: that's great too. but why not getting a GEMINI cooler and put the chicken on it? :D

Hey Hardforumers! :D

I do this project (shortname: MDPC) and I am very happy that you like the idea and generally enjoy the machines! .........
snip.......

...........If you know the most amazing stuff here (perfect into the last cable with no compromise in the build) - please report it here.
:)

Congrats!

Nice Job!

mmm, it includes delicious wings? I'm up for it! :D

btw, didn't a guy on the bit-tech forums did a mod that also did some vortex blades in his WC loop?

Dualbrain, i visit your site almost every day, it's great. Keep up the good stuff! :D

Time for a dedicated painting on top of MDPC. I will do so in a few hours. Big Kudos to the community of Hardforum!

darkblade is AMAZING, but i think the creator of the case worked in that milling shop, so he naturally had access to all those amazing machines and all the high quality metals, i don't think a common joe can do a work log on a build like that, it would cost a boatload of money i bet to get that done......

Only person I can think of is TribalOverkill http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1057603&page=13 But from the photo's on his work log his shop hasn't got a production line look to it, although he has the skills to make some awsome stuff.

Btw. Greetings to Hardforum today on MDPC (forgive the "OF singapore" ... saw it when it was uploaded ... and propably the Singapore people don't recognize it:D) :

btw. because some people asked about photography tips. At the bottom of the main-page there is a little photography-tutorial. Also I would love if you can help and report the ultimate rigs of Hardforum members. :)

That dark copper one... oh. my. god. that is one stunning machine. I wouldn't even turn that thing on... that is a work of art...

There's also a lot of bit-tech mods on this page... I love looking at the work logs there..

Back