• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

mikeblas interview discussion

marty9876

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
4,906
Can you get us all free copies of XP? Mage needs a copy of ME if you have one handy.

:p
 
Excellent job Mike! This is a great wealth of knowledge! You made it possible. :cool:
 
Thank you for your kind words. Sorry I don't say much; I don't hang out in this part of the forum too often.
 
mikeblas said:
Thank you for your kind words. Sorry I don't say much; I don't hang out in this part of the forum too often.

You should stick around. Mary and Transpo are the only ones that bite, the rest of us are allright.
 
Back
Top