Microsoft Store Employees Dancing

I feel bad for that girl in green. Now every online perv within driving distance of her store knows where she works and can even follow her after work. I am sure this is every girl's dream!! I can just imagine bunches of undersexed, lonely guys going in there just to be "helped" by her. I wouldn't be surprised if some YouTube videos of her made by these "customers" don't start popping up. Maybe that Microsoft store will have to put up a sign at the door saying "Green shirt girl isn't currently working" just to keep the mobs of dudes from milling around inside the store looking for her instead of software.

But perhaps this is her big break. Maybe this unintended "dating site" video will get her the rich guy of her dreams so she can leave that store. Or perhaps a Microsoft "I'm a PC" commercial, a Playboy cyber girl spread or a reality TV gig with "Balloon Boy" are in her future. Let's hope it leads to something good as I am sure her popularity just rose unintentionally, for both good and bad, about 873,328,432,235%!!

Been on the island too long huh?

I have no problem with this, but it shoulda lasted about 20-30 seconds, at the MOST... it keeps going and going and going and going.... you get the idea. ;)

Looks exactly like an Apple store with the colored T-shirts and tags on and what not.
+1.

Wow, I've never been to a Microsoft store. Apparently, I can just skip it and go to an Apple store. Apple's campaign has really gotten to them, I guess. "Oh, no! We're not cool! Quick, call Will.i.am!"

+1.

Wow, I've never been to a Microsoft store. Apparently, I can just skip it and go to an Apple store. Apple's campaign has really gotten to them, I guess. "Oh, no! We're not cool! Quick, call Will.i.am!"

Its worked for Microsoft for 25 years now, why should they stop? :rolleyes:

And man, retail employees already get screwed with their income, now some asshole from high up tells them they have to learn and perform some stupid dance at work? Ugh, its actually more degrading than putting actors through those ridiculous Windows 7 Party videos.

Yeah guys...lets forget about the wonderful OS that MS just released - they made a dumb commercial and had some employees dance - this is unforgivable and completely foreshadows any good thing they've ever done. :rolleyes:

Quit'cher'bitchin' :p

Yeah guys...lets forget about the wonderful OS that MS just released - they made a dumb commercial and had some employees dance - this is unforgivable and completely foreshadows any good thing they've ever done. :rolleyes:

Quit'cher'bitchin' :p

People here do the same with Apple's completely asinine commercials even though they have some really great products.

No shit Windows 7 is great, but facepalming at Microsoft being completely tone-deaf is still fair game. Same thing but flipped, turnabout is fair play, yada yada. ;)

Back