Microsoft Store Employees Dancing

HardOCP News

[H] News
Let me be the first to say this to Microsoft…“you are trying too hard.” I don’t care which advertising firm told you this would be cool, it’s not. Please, for the love of god…just stop. Blame Edward C. for the linkage on this one.

Last edited:
I only lastest 20 seconds.... then I had to stop...

Please, just remove the damn link. Some might not recover from this.

This reminds me of Texas Roadhouse except that's a restaurant and I would expect that there. Seriously though Microsoft how out of touch can you be?

Reminds me of Hooters without the babes, same creepy bald guy is there though

But yeah, they are line dancing to hip hop, hows that work lol

I only lasted 45 seconds -- was too busy staring at the hot chick that was dancing around.

I am embarrassed for them. Ultra lame.

I agree.

Not to mention how much time (and maybe money) they wasted practicing that shit. It was dull, boring, and point-less, I would have left had they started that if I happened to be there. Oddly enough (after I fast forwarded) some of the customers started 'dancing' too.

:facepalm:

Microsoft either over pays for advertising or doesn't spend enough. I really can't tell any which.

Not too hurt egos... but did you see those guys... maybe this is a corporate health thing.
Stereotypical overweight computer nerds.
; )

Pfffft, when working at Wal-Mart, you had to do that gay ass "Give me a W....A....L...*give me a squiggly *gay dance to follow* and song every morning to get you "prepped" up to serve the customer

The latest Microsoft course: How to make employees hate their jobs and drive away customers at the same time.

i don't understand the ill will...You're either working a geeky sales/support job, or you're working a geeky sales/support job and dancing occasionally...It's not like these kids are demeaning themselves from their ordinarily exciting work day...let them dance.

AAAARRRGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EYES!!!!!
they burn They Burn THEY BUUUUUURRRNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

i don't understand the ill will...You're either working a geeky sales/support job, or you're working a geeky sales/support job and dancing occasionally...It's not like these kids are demeaning themselves from their ordinarily exciting work day...let them dance.

People are so uptight these days. Yes, this is bad but hell, I've see worse line dances and that makes me a sad panda.

Only cool thing about that video are the monitors in the background. What a setup!

Wal-Mart does this to their employees as well, its retarded and humiliating to the workers, but management actually expects you to participate or you're not considered 'cooperative'. It can count against you later in decisions involving a promotion between candidates.

Fucking retarded.. I think the use the same Ad firm Wal-mart does

If that's all I need to do to keep a job in this economy I'd do it in a heart beat. Besides, maybe they do like MS products that much.

the chick with the green t-shirt was alright but that video was repulsive. warn us next time!

Back