• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Microsoft Introduces Hyperlapse Video

Definitely incredible. :D I would not want a virtual reality helmet on though because I would get motion sick. :D
 
Not in the least. I'd merely presume that it would have a modest amount of an ugly totalitarianism introjected.
Since you admitted you have no idea what it really is about, you should go back and read the project papers.
 
Very cool. Obviously this is post-processing, which comes first in development...so it will be even more amazing once this technology is eventually real-time.
 
What are you smoking that would make you think the graphics were what I was referring to?

smoking.png
 
Hyperlapse is kind of a generic word. Dan Eckert first used it a few years ago. reading up on the two they sound like different ways to achieve a similar result too.

Yea after more research you're right. Skinning the same cat in two completely different ways. Both nifty!
 
Back
Top