Microsoft Expertzone - Retail Employees Only

There were some. They lasted like 10-20 minutes. So, it was probably 10 consoles.

gay. I always miss it.

Best media extender in the world for $100. Holy crap.

And it looks like I'm going to need one for GoW2.

Epic = DOUBLE GAY.

Is Halo 3 gonna get ported ever?

Man, I'm missing everything. Halo 3 legendary edition for $9. Tons of stuff.

Sad

"Xbox 360 Pro Console
We do not expect this reward to become available before the site closes. Please redeem your remaining points on other items."

Now I am stuck with 20,000 points and nothing to get.

Sad

"Xbox 360 Pro Console
We do not expect this reward to become available before the site closes. Please redeem your remaining points on other items."

Now I am stuck with 20,000 points and nothing to get.

I will gladly take some of those points off your hands if i could.

OOS again. I really lucked out. They must only do 5 or 10 at a time. Gosh.

Do the quizzes, man. I had 20,000 points and it still shows 13,000 available.

I've done all the quizzes. But as I've been on the site for a while, I've spent points on some other things. Just nothing this good. I have 14K points and none available.

I've done all the quizzes. But as I've been on the site for a while, I've spent points on some other things. Just nothing this good. I have 14K points and none available.

Sorry, homeslice. Bummer. I never really liked anything on the site enough to buy it, because I've never had an XBox, and most of the loot is geared towards that.

Oh well. Now I have one. :p I don't even need it...

This doesn't work for me, cuz I work at corporate, not one of our retail stores :(

Anyone know the exact date they will be switching over? I would assume some time this week.

THEY DID IT !!!! THEY DID IT!!!!

I LOVE YOU INTEL!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! :D:D:D

I don't know how many of you emailed Intel, but I KNOW I DID!

And they LISTENED TO US! Sorry about the allcaps but look at the updated bundle:

Q9300 Processor
P45 Extreme Motherboard
Windows Vista Ultimate (first 1200) or Home Premium
And Farcry 2 (first 1200)

Packet 2 is an 80GB SSD. Looks like people with insane points will be able to get BOTH bundles.

The Q9300 isn't the most extreme, but it's better than the 8200. YAY for Intel. (I would've still liked a 9400 or 9450, but hey, depending on price the 9300 will do the trick!)

Wrong thread dude.

Anyone know the exact date they will be switching over? I would assume some time this week.

When I e-mailed the expertzone support, he said it would be a week before they put more 360s up. So, it shouldn't switch over until at least after that date. But he did say they would offer bundles on the new system, too.

Did anyone ever see that Mass Effect art book they had for a while go in stock? I was checking constantly because I'm a big fan of the game and would have loved to have it, and then one day it was gone from the reward list, but I never saw it go in stock once.

Did anyone ever see that Mass Effect art book they had for a while go in stock? I was checking constantly because I'm a big fan of the game and would have loved to have it, and then one day it was gone from the reward list, but I never saw it go in stock once.

Same predicament. I LOVE that stupidly amazing game. What a story, and the new combat system is fantastic. I will buy every single game in that series as long as they port to PC.

Anyone have any new information as to when the new site is going live? It looks like mid-November to me.

Just an fyi, if those free copies of Norton using points (or however this works) that could have been used towards something else, i'd suggest avoiding them. Virtually all security software can be had for free from Frys (AR). And those deals are frequently (always?) available from their website...there's still shipping, but it's not going to be that much.

OTOH, if it's jsut free and you can't pass on that software to get something else, then free beats free AR + s/h.
Awesome, I just checked Fry's and they have NIS 2009 3 User edition for $49.99 with $30 rebate. I've been reading nothing but good things about this product so I'll give it a shot at that price. Symantec editions have always run well, I wonder if they are using the same tech in the home editions now.

XBOX 360 back in stock!

Personally, I'm waiting for the changeover and bundles being that I just signed up a few days ago. Don't think I can get enough points in time to order it before its OOS/site transition.

Hmm, trying to order Too Human now, and every time I click checkout it gives me an error :S.

Serves you right for snagging the last mass effect art book. :p jk!

Haha, finally got it to work so in your face :p.

I do feel bad about you not getting the book, I came here and posted about it before I even finished checking out in the hopes you'd see it and get one too.

Sorry dude :(.

Haha, finally got it to work so in your face :p.

I do feel bad about you not getting the book, I came here and posted about it before I even finished checking out in the hopes you'd see it and get one too.

Sorry dude :(.

Oh no worries. I genuinely celebrate in you getting one. It's just ridiculous. I check within two minutes after you post and it's gone already. My luck = teh suck. Hehe. Can't complain too much. I snagged an xbox.

Heh, sadly there wasn't enough points left for me to acquire when they started offering the $99 360.

Oh well, I've got plenty of great stuff out of this. Hopefully the next iteration is just as good.

I would assume that it is OEM considering the description says that it is NOT the retail product.

Thats not what it says at all. It says "This is not a fully packaged product as the software comes in CD sleeve. " Fully retail or fully packaged are two different things. That being said, it would not surprise me if it were OEM. Just wanted to know for sure from someone who had bought one.

Back