Microsoft Expertzone - Retail Employees Only

Ahh! When are they going to reset the rewards! I want that game, dammit :(.

Also, is there a set day and time when they update so I can be sure to check at that time? If I miss Scene It! again I'm going to be quite upset.

I can't say for sure, but I do know that the last two times that they have updated the 360 games were both Wednesdays between 1 and 4 in the afternoon eastern time. I think there was a one week gap between the two game updates. So yeah, I don't know if there is an official update day, but I've been watching wednesdays closely.

I want to say that the zunes showed up on a monday morning but I don't remember exactly.

Seriously, the staff at my apartment suck ass!

So I had ordered a 360 on 2/1. I waited patiently. Then Microsoft charged me a second time for the same order, which was a pain in the ass but got worked out. Still I waited for my 360. I was just about to write them and do my best to yell through an email yesterday. It turns out that my 360 was delivered two weeks ago but the morons at the front desk didn't enter it into the package log. It's been sitting down in their mail room for 2 weeks. If I hadn't happened to glance up at the top shelf when I was picking up another package I would have ended up trying to fight it out with Microsoft.

Seriously, the staff at my apartment suck ass!

So I had ordered a 360 on 2/1. I waited patiently. Then Microsoft charged me a second time for the same order, which was a pain in the ass but got worked out. Still I waited for my 360. I was just about to write them and do my best to yell through an email yesterday. It turns out that my 360 was delivered two weeks ago but the morons at the front desk didn't enter it into the package log. It's been sitting down in their mail room for 2 weeks. If I hadn't happened to glance up at the top shelf when I was picking up another package I would have ended up trying to fight it out with Microsoft.

It still puzzles me that they didn't just look and say, "Um, sir. According to our records it was delivered two days ago."

Then you would have known to go down there and search for it. Silly Microsoft. Tracking numbers ftw.

So the deals when you are Veteren and Expert status are NOT different from the newbie deals?

Wow, that's nice. All my points disappeared. I was only a few thousand from expert. Now back to zero.

Microsoft ExpertZone is about as gay a training site as I've ever seen in my life ....

Looks like you get a free copy of Office 2007 though, if you take a certain training course. Might want to check it out I guess...

dang so close to being veteran but now so far away
how many poitns for expert?

For anyone who hasn't checked the site in a while it was updated yesterday to include a training course to get a free copy of Windows 7 Ultimate.

You have to complete 8 tests which take about an hour and pay $10 for shipping, but I think that's a small price to pay for the best version of thew best OS around.

Also, if you're one of the first 3,000 to complete the tests and order you will receive your copy before it's even available on store shelves.

Back