Microcenter $50 off iPads (new and refurb) in store

sed8em

2[H]4U
Microcenter has their iPads for $50 off. I know an email was sent out for new ipads at $50 off, but they also have the refurb iPads for $50 off.
I went to the Fairfax, VA store, and the stick on the box shows $400 for the 32gb iPad 1st gen I bought today, but they ring up as $349.
Good deal considering even on eBay or Craigslist they go for at least $400 for that model.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0364529

Yea I got an email about this as well. Looks like a good price though tax kind of sucks...

I notice Target is offering some trade in offers. Hopefully, this is an indication for an upcoming announcement?

Good, I hope a new iPad comes out so I can get an iPad 2 cheap.

I ended up buying two of them, one for me and one for my wife. Pretty happy with them, don't need the speed of the 2 and I would never use its cameras. Got a brand new Otterbox off Amazon for $18 (retail $90), glad the original ipad stuff is coming way down in price.

Just a note, the refurbs look like someone bought them and instantly returned them, no a mark on the iPad, all original accessories in the shrink wrap, and the warranty isn't 90 days, I checked it on Apple's system and they both have like 6 months of warranty on them. Great deal imo.

Back