Micro Fly clone back in stock from 3BTech

The front panel is deeper than the Micro Fly so it gives you a little more clearance if you install 5-1/4" bay devices. I don't like the chrome faceplate for the USB/sound jacks, but that's just personal preference. Except for the front faceplate, pretty much identical tothe Micro Fly, especially now that the top panel is windowed. If it weren't for the large power button, lack of front firewire port, and chrome, I'd like it better.

Thank you very much Massive. I have been looking for a Micro clone for a while to complete my back-up system. I just need to decide between this model and the Apevia X-QPACK2. I guess the lower dollar case might win.

/Slightly off topic

Just checked Newegg for this case and they didn't have it but they do have this interesting case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811160030

Kind of cool. :)

/Slightly off topic

I might have to pick up one of these for my mITX 9300. Currently using a Shuttle KPC case with it but I want a tad bit more room for a longer video card (my 9600 GSO at 9 inches long just barely fits). At least with this case I could easily go with a dual slot card and better cooling. :)

@ Crimandevil
LOL! That is one definitely unique case.

Anyway, Massive, thanks for the headsup. Still deciding whether or not I need an empty mATX case lying around :)

You're welcome guys. I bought two just in case. Hopefully they'll keep this stocked as a regular item. You really can't beat 59 bucks shipped.

Very interesting, a case that you mount your LCD display on.

/Slightly off topic

Just checked Newegg for this case and they didn't have it but they do have this interesting case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811160030

Kind of cool. :)

/Slightly off topic

I might have to pick up one of these for my mITX 9300. Currently using a Shuttle KPC case with it but I want a tad bit more room for a longer video card (my 9600 GSO at 9 inches long just barely fits). At least with this case I could easily go with a dual slot card and better cooling. :)

Back