• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

micro center 1156 launch

danmoody

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
330
the launch is coming soon here is what we should have @ launch more to come in later weeks , We will have good deals dont jump right on the egg! The 920 @$199 is a steal and these should be a nice deal also
cpu's
i7 860
i5 750

Memory
OCZ

OCZ3G1600LV4GK - 4GB DDR31600 CL8 i5/i7Kit
OCZ3P1600LV4GK - 4GB DDR3 1600 CL7 i5/i7Kit

Corsair

CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 - 4GB DDR3 1600 CL9 i5/i7Kit
CMX4GX3M2A1600C8 - 4GB DDR3 1600 CL8 i5/i7Kit
CMX8GX3M4A1600C9 - 8GB DDR3 1600 CL9 i5/i7Kit

Mobo's


Asus

P7P55D
P7P55D PRO
P7P55D EVO
P7P55D DELUXE

Gigabyte
? one more we cant advertise ?
GA-P55-UD3R
GA-P55M-UD4
GA-P55-UD4P

Evga

EVGA P55 FTW - 2Way SLI and PhysX
EVGA P55 - 2Way SLI and PhysX
EVGA P55 LE

MSI
P55-CD53 ATX 1156
P55-GD65 ATX 1156

The i7 920 1366 will continue to be 199$
 
i5 750

should be less than $150 @ micro center

cause you guys are awesome amirite (still don't quite understand how you pull off $199 i7 920s)
too bad you're not around where i live (you hear that a lot)
 
I'll be buying my shit from fry's where there prices suck but the 15 day return policy rules
 
Will these deals all be in store pickup only like the i7 920's?
 
I'll be buying my shit from fry's where there prices suck but the 15 day return policy rules

until they charge you a restocking fee on something you didn't even open. Yes, they may have more stuff, but I rather not give them the business.
 
=D I was actually gonna jump on the 920, but this seems much better
thanks for the headsup dan =d
 
Last edited:
I'll be buying my shit from fry's where there prices suck but the 15 day return policy rules

ours is thirty days you can only exchange cpu's if they are open if they are not you can return them in 30 days we have a very good return policy :)
 
i5 750

should be less than $150 @ micro center

cause you guys are awesome amirite (still don't quite understand how you pull off $199 i7 920s)
too bad you're not around where i live (you hear that a lot)

we loose money on the 920 , with hope you will buy memory board hdd coolers thing like that :)
 
I just found out there was a Microcenter in Irvine. I will be going there for my i5 stuff.
 
The i7 920 1366 will continue to be 199$

Just wondering but does this mean locations will be restocking the 920 or is that $199 price only going to last as long as a stores current stock?
 
we loose money on the 920 , with hope you will buy memory board hdd coolers thing like that :)

Well I know if I was driving to the store it would be for the single processor and nothing else.
 
Well I know if I was driving to the store it would be for the single processor and nothing else.

Some will do this. But if you look @ the prices of the supporting case(Cases, RAM, MoBos, etc) you'll find that they aren't that much worse than NewEgg.

When it's all said and done, I was able to take a 20 minute drive and get the same pricing I would have had on NewEgg for the total order, but, it's local. No RMA, no dealing with the Egg's customer service, etc.

I love MicroCenter since they went to the new pricing scheme. Great stuff. Can't wait to see what they come up with for i5.
 
Some will do this. But if you look @ the prices of the supporting case(Cases, RAM, MoBos, etc) you'll find that they aren't that much worse than NewEgg.

When it's all said and done, I was able to take a 20 minute drive and get the same pricing I would have had on NewEgg for the total order, but, it's local. No RMA, no dealing with the Egg's customer service, etc.

I love MicroCenter since they went to the new pricing scheme. Great stuff. Can't wait to see what they come up with for i5.


he is right we have all the x58 mobo and ram really close in price heck on the x58-ud4p is $10 cheaper. The i5 stuff will be priced well and we will have some instant savings on mobo and cpu and ram purchases so check it out dont just have tunnel vision to the chip Crackbone thank you that is the goal :)
 
Just wondering but does this mean locations will be restocking the 920 or is that $199 price only going to last as long as a stores current stock?

the plan is to keep them at that price as long as the stuff sells if we keep selling 920's
and boards and ram they will keep em depends on the market :)
 
I assume that's only the i7-860 and not the i7-860s?

I'm looking forward to benchmarks between the two, because 10-15% lower TDP should be much cooler for the same top-end speed. (Assuming non-overclocked.)
 
So we are going to jump the gun on the 8th launch and you can come in tomorrow morning sat sep. 4th and get the 1156 stuff :) so come in and make a salesman happy with your mobo cpu and ram purchase
 
So we are going to jump the gun on the 8th launch and you can come in tomorrow morning sat sep. 4th and get the 1156 stuff :) so come in and make a salesman happy with your mobo cpu and ram purchase

Yay :D, are we gonna be able to purchase it online and pick it tomorrow?
 
dont do that we dont get commission on web pick ups just come in and see a salesmen we have plenty of stock
 
I see, all microcenters should have it in already right? thanks again =D
i'll buy mobo and cpu there, but I want corsair dominator xd
 
I see, all microcenters should have it in already right? thanks again =D
i'll buy mobo and cpu there, but I want corsair dominator xd
we will take that any day :)
they should all have good stock :)
 
Last edited:
hey the launch is here i posted this in hot deals also but here is some pricing incase you have been watching this thread

INSTORE PICKUP ONLY

i7 860 $229
i5 750 $179

Memory
OCZ

OCZ3G1600LV4GK - 4GB DDR31600 CL8 i5/i7Kit $114.99 before $20 mir
OCZ3P1600LV4GK - 4GB DDR3 1600 CL7 i5/i7Kit $119.99 before $20 mir

Corsair

CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 - 4GB DDR3 1600 CL9 i5/i7Kit $114.99 before $10 off w/ mobo
CMX4GX3M2A1600C8 - 4GB DDR3 1600 CL8 i5/i7Kit $129.99 before $15 off w/ mobo
CMX8GX3M4A1600C9 - 8GB DDR3 1600 CL9 i5/i7Kit $229.99 before $15 off w/mobo

Mobo's


Asus


P7P55D PRO $179.99
P7P55D EVO $204.99
P7P55D DELUXE $229.99

Gigabyte

GA-P55-UD3R $149.99
GA-P55M-UD4 $149.99
GA-P55-UD4P $179.99

Evga

EVGA P55 FTW $229.99
EVGA P55 $199.99
EVGA P55 LE $159.99

MSI
P55-CD53 ATX 1156 $99
P55-GD65 ATX 1156 $149

The i7 920 1366 will continue to be 199$
:p
 
I saw this in the hot deals section. Prices look great. Once again, Microcenter is making me want to drive down to california
 
my microcenter doesn't have evga ftw in stock >.< I'll call just in case
 
calling is never a bad idea :0 it takes a little bit before they show up on the web inventory
 
Back
Top