Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Microcenter has some whacked out prices. I flat out don't understand them when it comes to certain things. However, their Intel CPU prices can't be beat. Especially not for a brick and mortar store.
well the price on the sticker "retail" is usually higher than the sale price if no sign is below matching the product ask a salesmen none of the p55 boards are as high as marked so it can be confusing
Well the CPUs are always nicely priced. Other stuff it's hit and miss. Hard drive pricing is usually excellent, power supplies are priced about right. Some CPU coolers are priced retarded high, and RAM is usually priced on the high side. The selection is lacking in that area as well. Mice are too high as well. I've not really looked at video cards there too much.
Does Micro Center price match prices from websites like Newegg? I would think so because they even have banners on their site that say things like "Compare us to Newegg".
They have matched prices in the past for me. I bought a video card from Micro Center a while back and they matched Neweggs price ($30 off) right there. That was the first time I've seen any B&M store match an e-tailer price.