• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mice and Keyboards

lol

Did not know it was a big trait. I don't remember exactly why I put mine like this.

ACtually having just put it into the "horizontal" position it seems like it taeks up too much space in width. So that might be it.

The taking up too much space issue bothered me for a long time. But for whatever reason i have pretty much gotten over that, and now keep my mousepad in the horizontal position :)
 
Do you have both mice on the desk at the same time?

KM.jpg


This "ergonomic" keyboard is not really appealing to me too much. Frankly not worth the hastle of having to adjust to its layout - especially as the vast majority of keyboards in this world seem to have the "normal" layout. :rolleyes: My spelling is all messed up now - AND I can not type as fast/well on a normal keyboard too. DAMIT! :p

When I was comparing the G9 to the Mamba I had both on the desk at the same time. Now it is mostly the Mamba.
 
so im guessing those that have mousepads vertically dont game it up?
 
When I was comparing the G9 to the Mamba I had both on the desk at the same time. Now it is mostly the Mamba.
I see. Is it quite similar to a Deathadder? Ig you tried a Deathadder of course.
so im guessing those that have mousepads vertically dont game it up?

Maybe. I was gonna think of a funny thing to say, but failed. The point was gonna be - do you move your mouse so fast that it actualyl melts after a while, or what? :p
 
I see. Is it quite similar to a Deathadder? Ig you tried a Deathadder of course.


Maybe. I was gonna think of a funny thing to say, but failed. The point was gonna be - do you move your mouse so fast that it actualyl melts after a while, or what? :p

I have no experience with the Deathadder.
 

I see you got your board, how are you liking it? ;)

so im guessing those that have mousepads vertically dont game it up?

I have always used my mousepad (func surface 1030, not particularly big) vertically, I have two mice on it (2x G9's), and I do game it up. Not having enough room on the mousepad has never been an issue. I use my mousepad vertical because I don't like having my wrist on my desk and my hand on my pad. I'd rather have both my wrist and hand on the mousepad.
 
I see you got your board, how are you liking it? ;)



I have always used my mousepad (func surface 1030, not particularly big) vertically, I have two mice on it (2x G9's), and I do game it up. Not having enough room on the mousepad has never been an issue. I use my mousepad vertical because I don't like having my wrist on my desk and my hand on my pad. I'd rather have both my wrist and hand on the mousepad.

lol, why the two mice?
 
G15 Gen1 and Razer Lachesis here. I'm looking to replace my Gen1 G15 with a Razer Lycosa.. The LED lights on my G15 are fading..
 
2 computers and I don't like KVMs.

Try Synergy Plus. Once I got it working, it has become the ideal solution for having two desktops.

Definitely didn't want to buy another Filco for the second one anyway :p
Blue cherry switches for life.
 
Synergy looks pretty neat, but I dual box in a few games now and then, so two keyboards + two mice is ideal, and I've been using it this way for so long, I'm used to it.

And of course, I have enough Topre keyboards for my two desktops + my laptop, not to mention all the Filco and other mechanical keyboards I have :). It is nice seeing people with real keyboards on here :D.
 
Currently its a Saitek Eclipse Gen1 and my trusty MX 510.

G15 Gen1 and Razer Lachesis here. I'm looking to replace my Gen1 G15 with a Razer Lycosa.. The LED lights on my G15 are fading..

I have been finding much of the same with my Saitek Eclipse Gen1, some LED's are fading, and randomly turning on and off (mainly the caps lock & numlock) even when I dont touch them. However I heard that the Lycosa attracts dust like crazy, and because of its gloss finish, it scratches super easy.

I am on the fence between the Lycosa and Logitech Illuminated. If you do get the Lycosa, let me know how you like it. Alternativly if anyone else has some experiance with the Lycosa let me know how you like it.
 
MOUSE: logi G9 Lazer,
KB: some wireless one that came with the logi wireless elite duo package (it serves me well)
 
G11 KB bought NIB from Goodwill for $9

G9 mouse - free from Logitech as replacement for faulty G7 that I bought used... yes I told them I bought it used.
 
G11 KB bought NIB from Goodwill for $9

G9 mouse - free from Logitech as replacement for faulty G7 that I bought used... yes I told them I bought it used.

Logitech has AWESOME customer service. About a year ago I was having a problem with Z-5500 speakers. So I call Logitech, they tell me to send in the control pod, and guess what they send me? A whole new Z-5500 system in the box sealed! That was very cool! :D
 
Still using a 5 year old Logitech Elite keyboard (I should get a new keyboard since there's no Vista support for some of the media keys). Also using a Razer Diamondback 3g mouse.
 
Mouse: Razer Salmosa w/ RatPadz XT
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa

The Salmosa is pretty decent gaming mouse for $40. I sold my G5 with my Intel rig last year, and the Salmosa has been a welcomed replacement.

I just got the Lycosa this last week. Great "clicky" and backlit keys. My only gripes are cosmetic: The lacquer-style bezel and rubberized keys. The bezel is easily scratched and shows finger prints and the rubberized keys, while great for grip, need to be cleaned frequently to keep them from getting gross. Other then that, is pretty good keyboard. Great key response.
 
Last edited:
Keyboard: Razer Lycosa


I just got the Lycosa this last week. Great "clicky" and backlit keys. My only gripes are cosmetic: The lacquer-style bezel and rubberized keys. The bezel is easily scratched and shows finger prints and the rubberized keys, while great for grip, need to be cleaned frequently to keep them from getting gross. Other then that, is pretty good keyboard. Great key response.

I've got the Lycosa Mirror Edition. My only gripe is cosmetic like your's: fingerprints are super prevalent. I love the keyboard, but idk if it will last.. feels kinda cheap.

as for a mouse, I am rocking the G7. Great mouse! i have experienced no lag what so ever! i just wish it had 2 thumb buttons..
 
Logitech has AWESOME customer service. About a year ago I was having a problem with Z-5500 speakers. So I call Logitech, they tell me to send in the control pod, and guess what they send me? A whole new Z-5500 system in the box sealed! That was very cool! :D

Yes they do... and they have quality products to boot.

I usually don't buy any mice or keyboards that aren't logitech.
 
Keyboard: Happy Hacking Professional 2
Mouse: Logitech G9
Mousepad: Razer Sphex

Low profile minimalist goodness.
 
Back
Top