Metro Last Light Complete $4.99 Steam

cvinh

2[H]4U
$4.99 for complete edition on Steam

Includes Metro: Last Light, Metro: Last Light - Ranger Mode, Metro: Last Light - RPK, Metro: Last Light - Faction Pack, Metro: Last Light - Tower Pack, Metro: Last Light - Developer Pack, Metro: Last Light - Chronicles Pack

If you already have Metro 2033 and you get Last Light, you will get a 50% discount on Metro Redux Bundle so Last Light for $5 is definitely worth getting. Even if you only have Last Light, it will still take 25% ($12.50) off Redux! (Correct me if my math is wrong)

If for no other reason than to save extra on the redux, one would still realize a net saving

I will pay the 50 for redux. They deserve the cash. The first two heated my house during winter. Great games.

I paid launch day price for both Metro games and they were worth every penny. Thanks OP for making me aware of the 50% discount for owning the non-Redux versions. Time to fork over more of my money to this great dev.

What exactly is the Redux bundle (for those of us who can't access steam at work)?

TIA :)

What exactly is the Redux bundle (for those of us who can't access steam at work)?

TIA :)

Redux bundle is an HD remaster of Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light with new game modes. It will cost $50 but if you own the original 2 games, they will take off 50% ($25).

great deal!...thank OP!...this is even cheaper then during the most recent Steam Winter/Summer sales correct?...lowest price it's ever been?

Picked it up, along with 2033 redux. I liked Metro 2033, but was still a bit off put by the survival elements. I'm really looking forward to Spartan mode in 2033.

Still on the fence about if I should pay the extra $12.50 for Last Light redux. By the sound of it, the game is already geared for run and gun, meaning there isn't much point in buying it just for spartan mode, and from what I've seen the visuals are almost identical. Being that the complete edition also has all the DLC, and I have no interest in the survivor mode, does anyone know if there's much other reason to be looking at redux?

Sheesh, great deal. This was $6.79 during the Steam summer sale, and I thought that was cheap. Picked it up for a buddy of mine who had it on his wishlist. This time I think I'll buy it for myself!

Redux bundle is an HD remaster of Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light with new game modes. It will cost $50 but if you own the original 2 games, they will take off 50% ($25).

I think they are being sold separately, each at $25. That is at least from what I can see on the Steam website.

Edit: n/m, I found the page where it shows 25% reduction price for each title owned. $50 complete down to $25 for both owned. Seems like a good time to pick up both titles simply for the Redux bundle then.

Last edited:
u guys made me fire up metro light again and motivate me to beat it. i was stuck at the part righttt before the "shrimp" creatures. the onslaught before he comes and saves u..sheesh

I was on the fence about picking this up but I think the $5 is worth it to save the extra money on the redux bundle. Considering I got 2033 for free $30 for the both games remastered and with extra content seems like a pretty good deal to me.

Had to jump on this! Been wanting it for awhile and just couldn't pass it up at $5!!!

Thanks OP. :D

I will pay the 50 for redux. They deserve the cash. The first two heated my house during winter. Great games.

Ahaha, yeah me too. I always seem to play them around fall or winter. The game makes for an excellent heater :p

so with the math that means since I already own Metro 2033 that I can buy the new Redux Bundle for $30 ($25 + the $5 that I'll spend on this Last Light sale)...what are the chances the new Redux Bundle is available during the next Steam Winter sale for less then $30?...not sure if it's better to wait or not

Last Light is great

fucking love the whole [spoiler="weak spoiler]hanging out with Khan and going on a magical sewer adventure before you chase a fucking train, leap across the tracks to it at high speeds, and fight your way through it[/spoiler]

Redux status: bought

so with the math that means since I already own Metro 2033 that I can buy the new Redux Bundle for $30 ($25 + the $5 that I'll spend on this Last Light sale)...what are the chances the new Redux Bundle is available during the next Steam Winter sale for less then $30?...not sure if it's better to wait or not

Depends on how soon you want to play them. I highly doubt they will be 50% off come the winter sale though. Maybe the next summer sale but I think the winter sale will have it for 33% off.

redux is supposed to have enhanced graphics for both games.

really wanted to play this series but my original vanilla version of metro 2033 has ultra sensitive mouse movement problem that makes the game unplayable even on the lowest DPI settings on my mouse.

Does Last light continue off the story of the first game?

Back