Merry Xmas [H]orde

roftranspo

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - July 2006
I wish all on the team a merry xmas and may all of your gifts be used for folding :D

My SO got me a Newegg License Plate Rim :)

Can't fold on that, but it's awesome :D

It says: "I'd rather be pimpin' my PC"

Merry xmas! Even though it's not christmas, but happy holidays to all. Since I'm asking for a 12-string acoustic guitar, I can't really fold on that, but I'll use it to make money to buy folding gear :p

mwarps said:
My SO got me a Newegg License Plate Rim :)

It says: "I'd rather be pimpin' my PC"

I got one of those as well!

[H]appy [H]olidays! Merry Christmas! Fold on FTW!

toymachineman19 said:
Merry xmas! Even though it's not christmas, but happy holidays to all. Since I'm asking for a 12-string acoustic guitar, I can't really fold on that, but I'll use it to make money to buy folding gear :p

its because i dont believe in christmas....but i believe xmas cuz i get gifts from that :)

And thats the spirit....presents that keep on giving in the form of cash :)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all.......Happy Folding!

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

Merry C[H]ristmas Zim you are welcome to rejoin us and liven up the place a bit instead of folding all by lonesome.

[BRO]Alaskan said:
Merry C[H]ristmas Zim you are welcome to rejoin us and liven up the place a bit instead of folding all by lonesome.

I thought he did :confused:

A little DC xmas story.....My buddy just came home from basic training and they were having a get together at his mom's...So we go down, only find this:

THE MOOSE XMAS TREE
moosetree.jpg

:D

festivusud7.gif

Anyone up for an airing of the grievances, or maybe some feats of strength? :D

[H]appy [H]olidays to everyone!

p[H]ant0m said:
festivusud7.gif

Anyone up for an airing of the grievances, or maybe some feats of strength? :D

[H]appy [H]olidays to everyone!

I'm in for some Feats of Strength!

May you all find Core2Duos/Core2Quads/X2's under your tree, and may the new year bring many borgs and a cure for cancer.

Crosshairs said:
LOL, You would think GOD could put out more WU's :)

And merry Christmas all.....

If he did then guess who would be team #1????????????????
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Mohonri said:
and may the new year bring many borgs and a cure for cancer.

That sums it up right there. (Though I wouldn't object to a Core2Duo.) ;)

Merry Christmas everybody!

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your families and a little down time (while your boxen do all the work), get everyone together for some food, presents, and hot cocoa around the farm (I'd say in front of the fire, but hey, you shouldn't be using anything but boxen for heat!).

Maniacmous said:
Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your families and a little down time (while your boxen do all the work), get everyone together for some food, presents, and hot cocoa around the farm (I'd say in front of the fire, but hey, you shouldn't be using anything but boxen for heat!).
paint fire on the side of the boxen :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[get the hell of the computer and visit your family :D]

i found a amd socket 939 mobo amd socket 939 4800+x2 and 1gb pc3200 ram under my tree :D

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good borg!

Got me a new Core 2 Duo and Mother Board on the way! :D

Scorpionjwp said:
And you do have a very good point, team 33 would never beat him nor would the aussies.
i dont know....FLECOM can probably still give him a run for his money ;)

Back