Merry Christmas!

HardOCP News

[H] News
Merry Christmas from all of us here at [H]ardOCP. We know Christmas is a time for presents (and we hope you get what you wanted) but it is also about family and friends and to us, you guys are both. We are truly blessed to have a fantastic group of readers like you and we want to thank each and every one of you for your continued patronage.

So go relax, open a few presents and enjoy the holiday and we’ll see you all back here again tomorrow! For everyone else, we posted a few news items and interesting stories to hold you over in the mean time! [H]appy [H]olidays!

MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL! I HOPE YOU ALL GOT WHAT U WISHED FOR.

DONT GET TOO SMASHED!

OH YAH!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Merry Xmas, Steve, et. al.!

I asked them not to, but my parents got my family a Wii Sport.

Got the think geek nintendo controller from my girlfriend.
Been playing mario three since and kicking back a few cocktails

Merry Xmas all.

I didnt get anything good but my son got the Modern Warfare Xbox360 bundle.

man that game is sweeet, just wish he would let me play it :D

happy holidays all!

remember jesus was born in summer, Einstein was born today!

science 1
religion 0

followers of science 2
followers of religion 5 billion +

:D

Core i5-750
Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3R
4 Gigs G.Skill DDR3

Can't complain about that!!!

I'm sorry... Christmas in not about family, gifts and any other nonsense... it's all about the Lord Jesus Christ. He came to earth to die for our sins.
Please remember that please..
God Bless you all.. Merry Christmas and have a have God Blessed New Year.

I'm sorry... Christmas in not about family, gifts and any other nonsense... it's all about the Lord Jesus Christ. He came to earth to die for our sins.
Please remember that please..
God Bless you all.. Merry Christmas and have a have God Blessed New Year.

Couldn't agree more :)

Christmas is about all of those things.

I got:

2007 Lexus ES 350
Garmin 1690 (for $144)
And a bunch of fun watching my kids open all their presents. Those Transformers are hard to do.

I got a hooker, don't know what she is filled with but I'm more than welcomed to open up her "present", ;).

Seriously though, I got some money and Nerds candy for Christmas. I could care less about about that since I have my health and my family by my side.

Merry Christmas Everyone! God Bless!!!!

Happy Christmas, all! Thanks for all the information, opinions, and shared knowledge over the years. Hats off and best wishes to a great online community!!!

I got some good movies, a flash light set, and a demel tool. Hooray!!! I got my wife some books, a few movies, some CDs, and promised to take her shopping for a new outfit (after we have our baby) and my son got some books and cool toys too.

Overall it was a great Christmas until my 3 year old threw up while watching one of his new movies on the couch. Must have been something in that spaghetti sauce ...

Oh well. Still a fine Christmas!!! Happiness to everyone!

I'm late, I know.
Merry Christmas, [H]ers!
I got some cash and my sister and I got a laptop so we don't have to share a PC anymore.
Would be sweeter if I could find a buyer for my 3D vision kit so I could upgrade my rig though. I need a quad-core!

And here's to happy New Year's as well!

Back