Memory coolers, where can I buy them?

Serge84

Gawd
So I need a market memory cooler. They seem a bit hard to find. What are the best ones you all would recommend and most importantly where can I buy them.

Serge84 said:
So I need a market memory cooler. They seem a bit hard to find. What are the best ones you all would recommend and most importantly where can I buy them.

Newegg carries our version, called the Dominator Airflow for around $20. It's entirely made of metal (aluminum and spring steel) and can be installed in just a couple seconds.

Not to sound like an advertisement, or anything, but hey, you asked a question, you know? heh.

Redbeard said:
Newegg carries our version, called the Dominator Airflow for around $20. It's entirely made of metal (aluminum and spring steel) and can be installed in just a couple seconds.

Not to sound like an advertisement, or anything, but hey, you asked a question, you know? heh.

Perfect memory cooler. Thanks man. :D

I'll be buying one of these when I get 2GB of Dominator.

How well does this ram overclock? The PC2-8500 that is?

dR.Jester said:
I'll be buying one of these when I get 2GB of Dominator.

How well does this ram overclock? The PC2-8500 that is?

Prob has no limit. I OCed my Gskills HZ upto 1200mhz. The dominators have no problem at all going above this speed as long as your CPU can do it.

it's a safe bet that the Dominator memory will go about as far as memory can possibly go.

the dominator twin2x xms2 8500 C5D clocks to 1.13GHZ at 2.45v at 5-5-5-15 latency, and to 1.16GHz at 6-6-6-18. These are speeds that you can clock to and remain stable; if you are able to clock higher then may the force be with you.

also i would like to note, and in no way am i doing corsair a favor in advertising but it just seems to be the truth. Corsair is prob the only company to design a proper and effective ram heatsink. If i were you, i would not be buying heatspreaders from any other company until they are proven. So far corsair's is the only one ive read about.

Back