Mel Brooks, the Collection [Bluray] $23.99 @ amazon

In for one as well. Thanks! This is my first purchase of a BluRay disc and I'm happy that I get a bunch fo them for pretty cheap!

I have a version of this where the binder is 12-14" long. Its an awesome presentation of the collection, its just such an odd shape and hard to fit onto a shelf (other than lying it flat). I paid $47 for that version FYI. Worth every penny.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have a version of this where the binder is 12-14" long. Its an awesome presentation of the collection, its just such an odd shape and hard to fit onto a shelf (other than lying it flat). I paid $47 for that version FYI. Worth every penny.

Yup, I've got that same one. Would definitely be jumping on this deal if I didn't already have the 2011 collection.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Done. I've actually never seen some of these, so I am glad it's up. THanks op.

Why doesn't this include Mel Brook's finest film, Dracula: Dead and Loving it?

5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

?

?

?

You must never have seen Space Balls, or History of the World, or Blazing Saddles, his best 3 movies, in that order!

?

?

?

You must never have seen Space Balls, or History of the World, or Blazing Saddles, his best 3 movies, in that order!

Young Frankenstein >>>>>>> Blazing Saddles>>>>>Everything else.

If you disagree, you support terrorism and rape.

The glaring omission of The Producers from this set still drives me bats (and for completion's sake also Life Stinks), but at least that film's finally getting its own BD release in July. But seriously--$24 for some seriously high-grade comedy and, admitted, some lighter fluffier comedy is a steal.

The glaring omission of The Producers from this set still drives me bats (and for completion's sake also Life Stinks), but at least that film's finally getting its own BD release in July. But seriously--$24 for some seriously high-grade comedy and, admitted, some lighter fluffier comedy is a steal.

Agreed. Wish it came with The Producers and Life Stinks, as well.

However, even if this set only came with the following Blu-Ray titles, one certainly can't complain: Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, History of the World Pt 1, Spaceballs, and Robin Hood: MIT, for even the regular price. The inclusion of the other movies makes the deal that much sweeter. It's Mel Brooks, after all!

?

?

?

Yes i've seen Spaceballs, and no it's not nearly as good as Dracula: Dead and Loving it.

Back