Maximus IV Gene in stock at Ewiz (Superbiz)

Very nice price! I may have to do mATX next round.

eWiz/Superbiz is the retail arm of a distributor, which might explain early stock. Newegg does get many items direct from manufacturer too, but they're just a big retailer and not a distributor.

ewiz is totally reliable, why wait for newegg? I have ordered from them alot in the past and have had no issues.

Actually they called me once when something I ordered was not in stock to see what I wanted to do about it.

I just ordered one from superbiiz with a discount code of FIREWORKS ($15.00) and used ground shipping. I had been waiting for newegg as well, but decided to pull the trigger not knowing how much longer the discount code would be available. Gald to hear others have had succes with superbiiz, as this is my first order with them.

I've had great dealings w/ superbiiz/ewiz (albeit no CS/TS calls). They've got great prices too.

ewiz is totally reliable, why wait for newegg? I have ordered from them alot in the past and have had no issues.

Actually they called me once when something I ordered was not in stock to see what I wanted to do about it.

Free shipping, I've spent literally over 50K with the Egg and if I'm unhappy with ANYTHING I get free return shipping, no restocking fee, no hassle. They take care of me.

I haven't had any problems with Ewiz either, their service is good, but I would not say as good as Newegg.

A few people already have it "shipping" with tracking number from newegg (pulling this from a few posts on OCN).

I bit at Ewiz with the FIREWORKS coupon for 15 bucks off for 171.40 shipped. Newegg was going to be 188 shipped.

Too bad I'll be mating this with a 2600 non K.

Back