Max Payne 3 on sale for $29.99!

syclonix

n00b
on sale for $29.99 on amazon. redeemable through steam!

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Briefly considered it, but sensibly realized that by the time I have worked through my backlog I will be able to pick up the GOTY edition for $10.

Is this playable with a mobile intel i7 2.8ghz (dual core) cpu and Nvidia Gefore GT 620M (1gb memory) with shadows disabled at 1920x1080 resoulution?

Well worth it at full price IMO. At a price like this people should be breaking down doors and the rest of it.

Is this playable with a mobile intel i7 2.8ghz (dual core) cpu and Nvidia Gefore GT 620M (1gb memory) with shadows disabled at 1920x1080 resoulution?

Probably not with very high detail settings. The GT 620M is not an overly fast card.

Well worth it at full price IMO. At a price like this people should be breaking down doors and the rest of it.

Would be even still, since the costs of the broken doors would need to be factored in.

... :cool:

can someone that knows explain the bullet time controls on pc?
i heard you aim both hands when flying through the air, is that controlled with WASD on the left hand?

can someone that knows explain the bullet time controls on pc?
i heard you aim both hands when flying through the air, is that controlled with WASD on the left hand?

No... You move in the direction you want to bullet dodge and then the mouse controls it from there.

Count me in. I wasn't even holding out for a good deal so much as enough time to actually play it, but for $30 I'll make time.

Back