Mass Effect 3 pre-order from Newegg 47.99 FS

As I recall, a lot of folks weren't too happy with NE during the shipping of SW:tOR.

It's a good price, but NE isn't the shining company it used to be for a lot of us.

I bought one, if someone else has a better deal between now and release I'll cancel. This is the first time I have EVER pre-ordered a game in my life. Love me some Mass Effect though!

I bought one, if someone else has a better deal between now and release I'll cancel. This is the first time I have EVER pre-ordered a game in my life. Love me some Mass Effect though!

Here's to hoping you love Origin.

I've had 2 opportunities to preordered Mass Effect 3 digitally for $42 and I've passed. I'll definitely buy it but I have a lot of games to go through first.

Yeah, if it wasn't going to be a half game (story broken into DLC), and I wasn't required to install spyware then I would have jumped on it. Great series thus far. But I'm patient.

I know, right? I want it to be out, and as good as the first two but I'm more and more nervous that they are going to screw up the story and have Shepard punching Reapers in the face for a dramatic ending...

I love the Mass Effect franchise, universe and lore, but I am really put off by the whole Origin requirement. I dealt with it for BF3 and it's just such an unrefined experience that I don't want to continue to support it, but I don't have much of a choice :\

I'm fine with waiting for EA to come to their senses and reach a compromise :p. Kingdoms of Amalur showed that it's perfectly possible for an EA game to have DLC sold on both Steam and Origin, and for the Steam version to only require an EA account, no Origin client.

Kingdoms of Amalur is a EA Partners game whereas Mass Effect 3 is an actual EA game and IP developed by an EA owned studio. The situation is quite different.

Will wait for several reviews, after DA2 and Star Wow lets just say Bioware no longer has my ungarnered support.

The only company i really trust on preorders is Amazon.. Ive had the ME3 Collectors edition on pre-order for the last 3 months there. Every time the price fluctuates, they give you the discount.. saved me a ton of scratch over the last few years on everything from blu-rays to games. Just FYI

The only company i really trust on preorders is Amazon.. Ive had the ME3 Collectors edition on pre-order for the last 3 months there. Every time the price fluctuates, they give you the discount.. saved me a ton of scratch over the last few years on everything from blu-rays to games. Just FYI

I have the standard edition ordered through them as well for mostly the same reasons. They also have a $10 credit for future purchases for buying it through them which is nice.

Back