HardOCP News
[H] News
- Joined
- Dec 31, 1969
- Messages
- 0
Although the game hasn't launched quite yet, there is a brand new launch trailer for Mass Effect 3 out today.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'll admit I've never played any of the other Mass Effect games so its hard to tell what type of game it is, a FPS? 3rd person shooter? Flight sim? All of that?
Hopefully I can can it.
Yeah, I want to can it too.
Just made sure I still have my PC saves so they count toward this one.
How can humans lose with Master Chief on their side?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8UJ2fyEW5w&feature=player_detailpage#t=109s
It's got a catchy date...that means Bioware is on a fixed schedule and they'll have to release it regardless of bugs in the game. No thanks.
I'm getting kind of irritated about the trendy attitude of no game is good enough and you'll just wait till it's on clearance for 50-75% off of its original retail price. You have no clue what stage the game is at in development.It's got a catchy date...that means Bioware is on a fixed schedule and they'll have to release it regardless of bugs in the game. No thanks.
Not to mention it's got Origin. That's bad enough. I might buy it for the 360 once it's in the clearance bucket.
Looks pretty rad, but what about the potentially xenophobic undertones in the game?
So the game has a set release date = automatic bad game? That kind of logic doesn't make sense to me![]()
I'm getting kind of irritated about the trendy attitude of no game is good enough and you'll just wait till it's on clearance for 50-75% off of its original retail price. You have no clue what stage the game is at in development.![]()
Game looks good enough to try. Should you play 1 and 2 first, or do you think 3 will catch you up just fine?
Game looks good enough to try. Should you play 1 and 2 first, or do you think 3 will catch you up just fine?
Definitely the second one, maybe the first. I only say that because I started with the second game, which was amazing, and caught on to the story easily. When I went back to play the first one, I found that the combat was kinda terrible.
It's got a catchy date...that means Bioware is on a fixed schedule and they'll have to release it regardless of bugs in the game. No thanks.
Not to mention it's got Origin. That's bad enough. I might buy it for the 360 once it's in the clearance bucket.