Mass Effect 3 demo - 2/14/12

On the topic of music, I *love* the ME music. I have the ME1 and ME2 soundtracks mixed with Daft Punk's TRON soundtrack for some AWESOME ambient sci-fi music. I use it whenever I'm reading Sci-Fi, or playing a sci-fi game that doesn't have good music.

Damn, and here I was thinking I was the only one who did this :cool:

ps, search around for bands like Tangerine Dream (78-82 was their best period before their music turned into New Age-ish stuff I didn't care for) who were the grand daddies of this type of music. Good modern ones like Red Shift are pretty much what Tangerine Dream was during that time. Of course you already know about Daft Punk so that goes without saying :)

On topic: is there any word if we will be able to mod the FOV of this game? Or if the widescrean tweaking tool works? If not, I won't be buying it. I am still smarting from their cash grab of the Prothean DLC bullshit.

Damn, and here I was thinking I was the only one who did this :cool:

ps, search around for bands like Tangerine Dream (78-82 was their best period before their music turned into New Age-ish stuff I didn't care for) who were the grand daddies of this type of music. Good modern ones like Red Shift are pretty much what Tangerine Dream was during that time. Of course you already know about Daft Punk so that goes without saying :)

On topic: is there any word if we will be able to mod the FOV of this game? Or if the widescrean tweaking tool works? If not, I won't be buying it. I am still smarting from their cash grab of the Prothean DLC bullshit.

Oh man, awesome. Just checked out Tangerine Dream and Red Shift - this is great. My scifi playlist is going to be sweet. :D

Back